• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unlockable parts not confirmed, though discus the posibility

User33

Smash Journeyman

Notice that the structure parts are completley different. I think this means that parts are unlockable, or not every structure has been put in yet. We could also have different structures for different backgrounds, but that would be stupid, and I don't see it happening.

We can also see that conveyor belts are not on the structure list.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
That makes sense because nintendo wouldnt want us to have all of the customizable content right off the bat

Shock the Hedgehog

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockhog
I don't see why there wouldn't be unlockable parts. Maybe they are gained from events and achievements in Subspace Emissary, instead of being collectable like trophies, stickers, and CDs.

peachy!

super princess
Hmm what I think is that we can get them by buying them with those coins that we get on Classis Mode. It makes sense somehow. I mean, Sakurai said that he'll tell further on what they are for; plus he said they are not used for buying trophies.

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
I dont think theres gonna be unlockable parts. The tile sets gonna change with the backround like it did in the tony halk games

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
wow good eye. I never noticed that. Hopefully there will be some tree structures and other types of decorations that you can put one. I'm really excited to use the Stage Builder.

orintemple

Smash Lord
if there is stickers to unlock it would make perfect sense to have stage editor parts unlockable but this is by no means proof.

Pseudo_Sam

Smash Cadet
As long as there are a TON of pieces to use, this mode will be perfect.

Also, on the Dojo it says you can "swap palettes". I suppose this means there are different themes for the pieces or something.

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman
This is something I was expecting, but I think that you will have all parts unlocked at first, then unlock different 'themes' or 'sets' of parts as you go, I.E. you start out with basic parts, then unlock the forest parts or theme, then mountain, etc; and at the end you unlock the part sets for stages. Like the Norfair set, or the Delfino Plaza set.

Top Bottom