• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uni students

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
How many are there of us?
we are perfect smashers... no real lives.. plenty of free time....
easily addicted :)
let me know what ur studying?:laugh:

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I have a real life, and have no free time. :(

Which must be why I'm failing so badly at getting a simple associates degree..

diabetic_yoshi

Smash Apprentice
I go to college full-time, work full-time, with not too much time these days for Smash. I also have a social life that I like clinging on to :). But to answer your question I'm majoring in journalism.

I just like having my priorities in place, I think.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I'm actually going to a community college... but it's still a lot better than high school.

I'm a music major, it's a lot more fun than I originally thought.

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
I'll be attending a local University this fall, I'll probably switch-off between school and work since where I work is only for a certain part of the year. I'll be studying Film and technical theater, If I can I may transfer to a Film school in California or Vancouver Canada, I hear there is a pretty good one up there.

Eriatarka

Smash Journeyman
Computer Science and such, with a view to games design maybe hopefully. Which makes playing Smash a form of research.:)
Course rocks!

Queen Zelda

Smash Cadet
This is my second year in college and I start in less than a month. I have no free time once I start because of work and school, which is why I'm looking for a new job that will give me free time...
I'm majoring in criminal justice so that I may be an investigator one day. :)

Mewter

Smash Master
Vacation.....:laugh:
Otherwise, I only play minutely on weekends.

slave1

Smash Lord
start collage here in a month. Majoring in Zoology. i play smash and halo a rediculous amount. but i am dating still so i guess that still count. and no she does not play smash or anything that takes a controller. or a mouse.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm a grad student at ASU studying Computer Science, Information Assurance concentration. My bachelors was in Comp Sci also - Software Engineering concentration, with a Minor in Mathematics.

But I don't really play smash anymore.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
actually, I will finally start attending college this fall around September which Ineed to because I want to get my Bachelors Degree in teaching or computer technology, but as of now, I don't have as much free time as I used to since I work almost full-time on a daily basis which is sad because I only get to smash on weekends

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
I'll be a junior when school starts up again in the Fall. Molecular & Cell Biology major here.

When I'm at school, I Smash every Friday and sometimes on Saturday and Sunday with a friend of mine.

Next semester it'll be even better because we are rooming together.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
i completely forgot to check this thread for a while. thanks for all the replies.
Umm.. i am studying law and business atm just so i feel like i am contributing to the conversation.
as for the comment about not havin a life i was just using it as a generilisation lol :)
robotics wud b intense btw.
happy brawling
(any1 els btw?)

Top Bottom