• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unfinished 2v2 Combo Video

trogita

Smash Apprentice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG0peZS2P0g

I just found this unfinished 2v2 combo video sitting on my computer from over a year ago. My partner quit melee so it'll never be finished. -_- But, here is what we had after a day or two. Oh, and strangely the video was initially taken down immediately because of copyright infringement on the song, so Youtube had me replace the song with one from their public domain list. So I just picked a random song, and somehow the normal quality song is different from the high quality one O_o. But whatever.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Wow, I finally took the time to watch that and that was really neat! Why did he quit?

trogita

Smash Apprentice
All of our friends just became really uncompetitive and apathetic about melee; it discouraged him, and when he tried Brawl and didn't like it, he quit smash for good. :\

Thanks for the good feedback anyway guys.

Top Bottom