• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UNF smashfest with the crew "first coast brawlers"

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
yeah so i finally got jacksonville on the map for super smash bros and just after this weekend we have a crew started already. we played for 12hours at UNF on saturday and a good 10 hours today at the gameroom in UNF. its free and open to anyone if anyone wants to join us next weekend. theres like 4 tvs with gamecubes so its like a constant smashfest, no waiting..

our crew name is "first coast brawlers" n theres just 6 of us right now. we dont want to be any bigger than 9-10 people. so if u got the skills in the area come to UNF!!

so the point of this thread is to let people know that UNF is now open for smashfests on weekends, and if we choose a weekday we will post on this thread. Also if you want to join us just post and ill get ahold of you one way or another lol.

First Coast Brawlers:

Xoff - fox/Luigi
C-PO - samus/falco
Gyr - falco/peach
Bedfellow - shiek/Doc
Ghatzu - gannon
Aznplaya92 - young link
Tronn - cpt. falcon/marth
Boonch - fox
Matt - falco
Gatts - gannondorf
Mem - cpt falcon/everyone
necrizzo - falco

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
sweet, glad Jacksonville is holding out instead of keeling over.

How's Gahtzu doing?

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
this weekend were going to be in southern Fl for the ICC Tourney, but sunday we'll be back and smashin all day if anyone wants to join us.

Pritch

Smash Lord
yeah so i finally got jacksonville on the map for super smash bros and just after this weekend we have a crew started already. we played for 12hours at UNF on saturday and a good 10 hours today at the gameroom in UNF. its free and open to anyone if anyone wants to join us next weekend. theres like 4 tvs with gamecubes so its like a constant smashfest, no waiting..

our crew name is "first coast brawlers" n theres just 6 of us right now. we dont want to be any bigger than 9-10 people. so if u got the skills in the area come to UNF!!

so the point of this thread is to let people know that UNF is now open for smashfests on weekends, and if we choose a weekday we will post on this thread. Also if you want to join us just post and ill get ahold of you one way or another lol.

First Coast Brawlers:

Xoff - fox
C-PO - falco/samus
Gyr - falco/peach
Bedfellow - shiek/Doc
Pritch - peach
I guess this is honorary for being the only person playing smash competitively in jax for the last year or so....?:laugh:

I'm not really a jax local anymore, but that works, I guess.

I was talking to chris about wandering up this weekend though, and tagging along with you guys to ICCT2. So hopefully I'll get to meet some of you guys and play a bit this week.

EDIT: You guys should get word to gahtzu about this. Earlier this summer he was expressing some interest in getting back in the scene, but I couldn't really help him since smash pretty much died there that summer and I wasn't there anymore. He'd probably be down with playing with you guys, though.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
yeah thanks for the input, but i already got ahold of him bro. hes going to be smashin with us on sunday.

also: i look forward to playin wit ya

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
smashin all day friday at UNF anyones welcome to come. should be all of us here.. leaving later that day to south Fl for ICC. again, anyones welcome. just FYI

Gahtzu

Smash Journeyman
well i dnt have a ride on sunday, so its up to if someone (PRITCH RRARAR) will gimme a ride....uhhh ill pay for gas? XP

Gahtzu

Smash Journeyman
yo is any1 cool with smashing at UNF at 12 or so? cause i gotta be somewhere by 5, but if not thats cool too

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
we smashed today (thurs)

from like 4-2am lmao

were going to gville friday to smash with rockcrock and derf, but sat + sun are up for grabs. u guys should come either way sat and sun theres always people playing..

Gahtzu

Smash Journeyman
well me and pritch decided to go to the gameroom around 2:30 today, so if u can make it come !

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
me n chip are at my crib we were partyin all weekend in gainesville lol. but we got assloads of school work but if we get done in time we prob go play..

tronn

Smash Rookie
Are you guys still playing? I might just have to make it up there someday. I have to dj in jacksonville at a club downtown so i might go up early and play some.

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
i won't be able to make it. i'm going home. i'll be 'round there @ 1, but you'll prolly still be in school, no?

tronn

Smash Rookie
tsi on saturdays nights.

i dont know, i've never played super competitively but i'm willing to give it a shot.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
the weekend went pretty well. LAN party + smash all day for me :)

the new guys were awesome, dan, randy, and john i think i forget his name. def look forward to playin wit yall again soon. maybe plan a smashfest thursday night at dans.,? whos free thursday night? friday were leaving for orlando gona be there til sat night - sunday morning

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
i have an exam friday that i have to study for thursday night. what time you guys planning of playing?

tronn

Smash Rookie
I have to work monday, thursday, and saturday nights djing. But any other time is good at my place. Where did you say you lived cody? Greencove?

Top Bottom