• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Undr's Graphical Art and Older Crap!

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
More crap, made a new banner for Jasona, he doesnt know it yet however, lol.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Can you specify? I've finished taking requests, but I may be able to though. What did you have in mind?

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
You mean simular to what I've done above? I'll see what I can do, but it probably wont be tonight though. Post a pic and I'll see what I can do.

Oh and what kinda text, color, blah, blah, blah...

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
UndrDog said:
You mean simular to what I've done above? I'll see what I can do, but it probably wont be tonight though. Post a pic and I'll see what I can do.

Oh and what kinda text, color, blah, blah, blah...
yea, juss gib me a sec to find one I like :psycho:

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
here's what I got. sorry my creative juices really arent flowing, to be honest they are kinda stagnent and is making me quite woozy. Or perhaps thats my tiredness. ^_^

slightly better version...

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
UndrDog said:
here's what I got. sorry my creative juices really arent flowing, to be honest they are kinda stagnent and is making me quite woozy. Or perhaps thats my tiredness. ^_^

slightly better version...

I like 'em, if you want to remake when you are feeling more creative, tis fine with me :)
Sanks for making it for me

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
The Titans forum I frequent is having a little NFL challange game thingy. Seems pretty cool, so I signed up and made this new Avy. Check it out.

A banner may come too. ^_^

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
UndrDog said:
The Titans forum I frequent is having a little NFL challange game thingy. Seems pretty cool, so I signed up and made this new Avy. Check it out.

A banner may come too. ^_^
Nice, Raven is the best.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Made this a while back for a friend / practicing so I didnt get too bad at photoshop.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
What the crap? More new stuff!?!?!?

yeah really, anyway more stuff of me trying to remember. =/

More of the NFL focused stuffs...

This one is called NY-CY. hehe

the boards stopped allowing animated banners... I know it sucks so here is the stangnent version of it.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Yay, I'm into rendering. I'm learning how to make rendered terrains and what not. Here are a couple of things I just did. (my first too attampts and they arent half bad).

Orignal Render I made.

Banner

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
These look pretty cool...how exactly are you making these? And what do you mean by rendering? Did you paint them? Did you model them in 3d? Did you photoshop a photo? I noticed a seam between the stars and the mountains on the second pic...it may not be noticable with a different monitor...

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Yeah that is noticable, I pulled up an old Star field I made and tried to place it in there. I didnt see that at first, but it was just practice. My computer was at Best Buy again! they never fix things right...

Its called Terragen, or something like that, its free so you can just download it. it renders 3D landscapes and stuffs, then I port it to PS. Google Terragen or something.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Another render I did awhile back. gonna get back into the habbit of practicing this more.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Its another Teen Titan Avy, but this one is pretty funny. That and Penguins rock!

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Still very much under construction... -_-

Shameless plug? nah, I'm very ashamed. ^_^

Anyway check it out! I've already sold one here for 150 bucks! Framed and everything. Made a 100 dollar profit too. Will the site actually work? Doubtful but plugging couldnt hurt.

Remember those are all of the ones I've dont thus far. Meaning some will be crap obviously. Check out the gallaries for the landscapes.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I don't like unamed # 5 much the "moon" doesn't fit with the rest of the picture, but the others are great. Akaplateu looks very good.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
yeah, up until recently I've been very n00bish with it. I'm getting the hang of it though. thanks for the input. ^_^

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Image:

I would like to have at least up to his hands in the banner.

Dimensions: 400x100
Text: My name is Sky... and
I've been having these weird thoughts lately.
I would like the word "I've" to began around the middle of the word "name" In the bottom right hand corner in a small font the word chill.

Color scheme: Sky blue, light blues.

Text color: Black or a dark blue I'm not sure wich would look better. Just use a plain font nothing too flashy.

Border: Just go with what you think looks best.

Image on the left. Have the main words as centered as possible. The image is not very clear so if you have to use some sort of "fog" effect I understand.

Just use your instincts and do what you think looks best.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
ok I'll see what I can do, and for those who might be seeing this, this will be an exception. I'm still not currently taking requests. ^_^" Oh and is that the clearest picture you have? If it is thats ok I'll see what I can do.

btw, I'm gonna test this while I'm at it. I suggest you check out the site aswell.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Thanks for the compliment. Just going to mention again I can no longer take any requests. Perhaps in the near future I will be able to, but please dont ask. I feel bad saying no. -_-"

Anyhoo, I'm having issues with your sig Chill. *removed*

edit: Actually I think I'll just PM you about it. ^_^

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I've been holding some stuff back for whatever reason, mainly cause I used to do more then I could post. Here is some more old stuff of mine. They are actually models for a animated short I'm working on.

Amulet of Fire (ruby)

Amulet of Water (saphire)

This is actually one of the first things I did completely on my own. I created a tutorial for it on another board but it seems as though someone has stolen it and kept it as their own, but that doesnt really matter.

REFUSEDx

Smash Apprentice
Your PS needs alot of work but you have alot of potential, I was making stuff like that not very long ago.

Soon maybe youll make stuff like

(Ps the only one of those made by me is the last one, I give full credit for the other ones to the artist who made them.)

My only tips are

-TRY NEW THINGS
-Do not make trendwhore forum sigs
-Keep learning
-Dont follow tuts word for word, mix it up
-Dont use only filters in your work, it looks bad
-Try using the brush tool
-DO NOT DOWNLOAD BRUSHES THEY LOOK LIKE CRAP
-Don't make your work too cluttered or busy

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Never really liked that style. The first one is just focused around one picture that is just copied and pasted, nothing wrong with that, but I've gotten sick of using other's images. The second one seems to just be a randomly generated render and some tech brushes. The third one looks like it could be replicated with a combination of chroming, swirling, and a lens flare. Nothing against any of those but I prefer making everything from sratch and creating images of actual objects.

btw: the latest pix are were made around August I think. I just take my time putting them up just in case I feel one or two could be used for other things.

But I will take you advice on the following.

-Keep learning
-Don't make your work too cluttered or busy

I dont use brushes almost ever and most of my images arent even posted here.

Thanks for the advice though, a few of the things you told me I'll look into.

REFUSEDx

Smash Apprentice
Whoa whoa underdog I can assure you in everyone one of the images I posted every last bit is hand made by that artist, accept the stock of dante, but no tech brushes or anything and probably not any filters besides sharpens and blurs. The second one is not randomly generated, all made by hand by the artist and the third one is definatly not swirls and lens flares, its a 3d render made in c4d, with tweaked colors and some effects all by hand.

BTW the tips werent really twoards any of your work just anything in genral.

Top Bottom