• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Undertale Mafia, 13 man! Game over! Town wins!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think it's possible, since Joey didn't count towards Town majority. That would make sense as to why the remaining scum are lurking.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
I'm asking because I find it weird that there were two kills last Night, and I don't know why scum would have that ability unless there are only two or unless something else happened.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
JD/Chibo being a two man team makes more sense then other things at the moment. I'm voting JD then.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, work called. Idk why this is the time that my brain has decided to question everything that I know or think I know about this game.

But, I guess, whatever happens is gonna happen?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Kary, we could wait, but I don't know how late I'll be able to stay up tonight because I have to be up early. I mean, I guess that a NL might be able to save town depending on the roles people have but then we'd just be in the same boat toMorrow as we are toDay.

And, Ryu, okay. Another question, then. Why are you town? What have you done that justifies you being town? Why are the people saying you are scum wrong (and I don't just mean by saying they are wrong, what is wrong in their points?)
I've been less active this game, I get it. I have been questioning and trying to figure out which directions were justified and good, J wagon, or was actually really wrong, Rake wagon.

I haven't done scummy stuff with the Ran wagon, I have been legit on him for his scummy behavior. Ran's flip on J made no sense and was done very grimy.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
I'm having a hard time justifying to myself putting somebody at L-1 when many people haven't been here to comment and when that person hasn't been here for a while. That's why I haven't voted yet. I'm... arguing with myself currently, because if JD is town and the scumteam involves one or more of you then I'm going to kick myself for this game.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I simply consider if JD was town he'd be here defending himself or trying to deliver an alternative.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu So, you're still going for Ran no matter what? Would you go to Dietz?

Anyway, screw it. If town loses town loses. I don't think we will, but this game has just become a headache.

Vote: JDietz

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ryu try to actually think town would be doing right now.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Red Ryu, what is taking you so long.

Also, anyone interested in Skype mafia? Zen asks.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Aw. : ( Well good stuff for checking mafia at work. Kudos. Where do you work? (I work in the mornings)

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
EBWOP:

#HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary - Are you here that you could vote if you/we need to in order to avoid a NL if Ryu won't vote?

And, Ran, I work as an RA at my college. I'm currently waiting on campus police because of student shenanigans, so I have a little bit of free time lol.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I'm done. I voted. If Ryu is going to force a no lynch rather than vote someone he thinks is scum, then so be it.

Maybe Gheb will save us early tomorrow morning.

Maybe Ryu will get shot in the Night.

*shrug*

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Lol we're just... fish out of water at this point, I guess. Unless the three other people start posting (I guess two, since Gheb has posted but is asleep), we're kind of beyond saving.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
uhgggg I'm sorry everything has been the worst going from new years to sick to genesis, okay lets do something before deadline

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
JD: Ranmaru, Kary, Sang
Ranmaru: Gheb, Ryu

EBWOP

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Was wondering why the hell JD wouldn't be voting Ran too in this situation, only to find out he's been about as inactive as I am *sigh*

Sorry town bros, I'll try my best not to let this happen again post Genesis

@Sang I don't need any answers for this situation, it's obv either JD or Ran getting lynched, and they aren't even cross voting lol. I'd love to drill JD about that, but no point in it with ~3 hours left.

Lets do this

Vote: Jdietz43

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Quick official vote count:

Jdietz (3) - Kary, Sangfroid, Ranmaru
Ranmaru (2) - Red Ryu, Gheb

Not voting: Chibo, Jdietz

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Also I'm feeling much better, bunch of crap going on with getting diagnosed with sleep apnea and having tests ran n junk but I'm starting some stuff now and more treatments as soon as I get back from Genesis. I had a cold last week, and jesus christ when you have a simple cold with sleep apnea, it was like the plague lmao. Think you get better when sleeping? guess again

Top Bottom