• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Under the Radar: Part 2

K

Karleko

hahaha, well yeah, that to, It’s mainly to show your prowess within the match. I mostly do it after i’ve knocked someone of the stage.

C

CHUK

C-stick in single player, especially events would make me very happy. Speed run for unlockables woot!

S

Sneaky

If it’s that fast, how do people appreciate it? What keeps them from falling for it either?

M

METROID MAN

WOOOOT! I JUST BEAT 3 LEVEL 9 SMAUS’S! ………AS SAMUS!
OOOOOOOHH YAAAAAAAAAA!
……… just barley though……….
___
/ @ \
\@ @/
( )

K

Karleko

Difficult to explain Sneaky, I mostly use it for fun if I have a few more lives than my opponent, or when I run up to someone, I use it 3 times in a row, just in case they spotdodge, block, jump or dash back and forward.

F

Falcofucker

Do you guys ever go out??? I know Karleco doesnt…hang out in the house blogging , chillin with his mom all day

J

Jammin

I just watched the “how to play” video. i’m super good now. INTERCEPT! in times of danger, SHIELD!

S

Sneaky

Watch THIS one. I’m slowly getting its secrets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n4s5yB7ZkE&mode=related&search=

P

princess peach

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
thank you sooooooooo
much ^_^

S

Sneaky

Okay, i’m glad you found the video helpful miss. Now help ME out and quit quit spaaaaaaaaaaaming one letter. -_-

S

Sneaky

No seriously, stop it. It’s not cute. Make yourself look a LITTLE more in control of own facilities.

K

Karleko

Natasha Leggero, “Isn’t that he same as being rude”. (that was a joke, if you don’t get it, look it up).

on topic: Aah, the Advanced Technique video, very helpfull for those who are not acquainted with those techniques, 3 parts. Well made and will help with your “Traning”.

S

Sneaky

I’m trying with that Wavedash. And Shorthopping. The latter seems tougher.

S

Someone

About the actual story part of the game:
Neither Soul Caliber nor Kingdom Hearts -type storylines would fit the game. And that even wierder one featuring the Miis running around wouldn’t be great either. But the one in Melee actually made less sense. It might be better to follow a plot that is more… empty. I mean all are from different times, different places, and different levels of reality. If there were an in-depth plot were there, It would be extremely confusing forcing people to wonder how everybody congregated.
About training mode:
I actually hardly ever use training. The computers don’t have enough customisation, and too easy when even set to fight. And it would be ultimately good if you could record training matches, which extending that, you could save it to your wii like snapshots from Melee.

P

princess peach

but it would be nice if the kingdom hearts chatecters
are in the game

C

CJ

Only Sora. And maybe Riku unless I get to beat the crap out of Donald Duck.

F

Falcofucker

OMG..this site was down for a little bit and i got scared…yeah Kirbykid for getting it back up so fast

P

princess peach

hey falco ****er
oh my god you are right
and think you Kirbykid
i think.

S

sphyrox

guys it would be cool to have mines that are too small to see except when you are holding them or throwing them and yes computers are too easy even when in 9 and it makes the game boring and it would be awesome if you could record a fight and save it to your wii or controller to take to someone’s house and finally the game should have an awesome story that makes sense and it’s not confusing

S

Sneaky

If they’re too easy, put the handicap up. Practice your dodging skills.

S

sphyrox

yea but it would still be awesome to have them hardest 17 or more and would be a challenge

S

Sneaky

Then play Cruel Melee. They sometimes set themselves up so that all five hit you with Meteor Smashes and Spikes so you go flying off the stage in two frames at the end of the last hit.

F

Falcofucker

the best ive done on cruel melee is thirty five…then i quit…i got bored

F

Falcofucker

Its no trickery….play three days strait and your guarenteed to kill at least 5 and keep going from there

F

Falcofucker

Why do people ask questions that nobody on this site would know

S

Sneaky

Hey Peach, what’s up? ^_^

Anyway, I get the strangest, most unshakable feeling that when Sakurai said he might cut Melee characters, Sheik was one of them.

F

Falcofucker

He had people vote on whcih characters were the most liked to be put in the game and to be takin out of the game…if memory serves, ice climbers and pichu lost

P

princess peach

do you think some charecters will be cut from
the game?

Top Bottom