• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Under the Radar: Part 2

F

Falcofucker

its gonna be peach, im writing a letter the creator personally

S

Sneaky

You shall never be alone, not for the duration of my visit. :) I think Peach is going to get in, Sakurai wanted her and Bowser in the first Smash after all.

R

ravenkikas

3 pichus lv.9 challenge is not easy! i could only beat them in Hyrule temple.. i got rapped in FD… lol! =|

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
AI in Melee was as hard as jumping, and I want AI that is like many of the enemies in Zelda II, which beat the crap out of you A LOT. AS for story mode, there should be something like Soul Calibur’s incredibly long story mode. Maybe not as big, but meaningful, and actually having a story this time around.

H

homelessvagrant

How about a story were master hand, a interstellar creature capable of altering time and space seeks out the cosmos for the most talented fighters to face each other and ultimately try to defeat the strongest one. the fighters fight for their freedom because all the losers are transformed into trophies for Master hand of those he defeated. it’s better than melees story.

Top Bottom