• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uncle Meat: The Carousel of Chaos- Part One

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
The PRoom is in turmoil. The PSpammmers are in locked combat against the army of the mighty Proom Tyrant, Darth HeroOfTime. With the absense of rep, the PRoom has been thrown into chaos. Who will win? The mods, of course! So lets all enjoy our last posts before we get wasted!

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Actually, the story behind my name is simple: my friend went to Japan and found a clothing store there called 'Uncle Meat'! It also sold 'hair produce'. He might have a picture, not sure.

. . .

Just kidding, I'm named after a penis.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Wait, Chill, you're saying you haven't tasted Uncle Meat? Man, you don't know what you're missing. I mean just dab a little honey BBQ sauce on there and go to town. MmmmmMmmm.

D-20 Dice

Smash Ace
Lt. Killjoy said:
Wait, Chill, you're saying you haven't tasted Uncle Meat? Man, you don't know what you're missing. I mean just dab a little honey BBQ sauce on there and go to town. MmmmmMmmm.
O you went thar...

I do not wish to taste Uncle Meat. I don't like some meats (Uncle Meat being one of the meats I don't like).

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
HAY GUYZ WATS GOIN ON IN DIS THEARD!?1/ LAWL

This thread is turning a bit homosexual for my taste, including Rupert's taste.
Burnx2.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
This thread is becoming very demeaning to me. I'll get Matt to ban all of you.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Uncle Meat said:
This thread is becoming very demeaning to me. I'll get Matt to ban all of you.
*Clears throat* All of you? I can't believe you would do such thing to moi. That does not display any sort of gangster attitude at all, i'm disappointed Rupert.<_<

Shazz

Smash Journeyman
Uncle Meat sounds like something a father who ***** his own son would name their little "game" when he pulls out his wang and yeah.

"Let's go visit Uncle Meat shall we? Yes, yes we shall."

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Shazz said:
Uncle Meat sounds like something a father who ***** his own son would name their little "game" when he pulls out his wang and yeah.

"Let's go visit Uncle Meat shall we? Yes, yes we shall."
You must have a very difficult life.

Shazz

Smash Journeyman
dr.neo said:
Shazz is jealous that no one likes him.
That made sense. No, really, it did.

Ofcourse I'm jealous of your wang :( Uncle, but dont hold it against me (no hidden message intended).

rounder_nk

Smash Ace
smashboards now seems to have a growing tumorous cell in it's pool room. Lets all hope it's not malignant for the sake of intelligent conversation about smash and other things.

dr. neo- it means a growing progression towards death (cancerous)

D-20 Dice

Smash Ace
malignant
adj : dangerous to health; characterized by progressive and uncontrolled growth (especially of a tumor)

Shazz

Smash Journeyman
Can someone please make a joke using the words *****, and malignant, before I explode ?'

EDIT : Why is the word peniz censored, but not wang?

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Go ahead, Venom Dream, smoke my wood.

I am the coolest seventh grader I know.

Top Bottom