• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UltraMario's (mostly) Smash Bros. themed Sprite Recolor Gallery

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Basically, this is where I post recolors I make when I have the time. Whenever I do work on some more, I'll update the OP. Anyway, here they are! :D

Oh yeah, btw, you can feel free to leave a request, but here are my request guidelines:

1. If they're too detailed, I can't recolor them. The best I can do is 8-32 bit, and sometimes I can do DS sprites, but it depends on the amount of detail.
2. You have to link me the spritesheet if you want me to do your recolor. Not going out of my way to find it, you should be able to being that you're the one giving me the request. :p
3. If I don't get your request done for whatever reason, don't get mad at me. I don't always have the time to do these, so just know that if you're concerned, I'll let you know when I do eventually work on your request.
4. Have fun!

I think I'll probably do Charizard's SSB palletes, shiny form, and Mega Charizard X next using Mystery Dungeon sprites.

Last edited:

ZaXXoR

Smash Journeyman
very nice! it'd be sick if you recolored Black mages Smash flash 2 sprites to be black main and cyan blue secondary

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Hmm, idk if I'll do those because I don't really want to do non Smash characters, although I'd probably consider it after I get all the characters... Could you give me a link to a spritesheet tho so I could see what I could do with it?

Top Bottom