• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultra Project M: 3.6 Full (Another One)

CocaineBiceps

Smash Apprentice

Ultra Build: 3.6 Full
Uploading update...
Download Hackless

What is this?: This is my personal Project M build that I constantly tweak and update overtime. I never really thought about putting it up for download, but as I kept adding onto it a few friends said that I should consider uploading it. With that in mind, I figured it could use a theme and some touch ups. Now the only thing that stopped me from calling it Super Ultra Project M Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus Alpha was because I had issues with making the logo look the way I wanted it to, so Ultra will do.

Materials need: A 2GB SD Card (non-micro) with no saved custom stages on it, a Wii, and a copy of Brawl for hackless. As for homebrew, you'll need a 4GB SD Card or higher.
Instructions: I recommend formatting your SD Card to FAT or FAT32 before installing, just be sure you won't have any problems with the build. Just extract the zip and drag the files over to your SD Card. If you are playing on a Hackless Wii, start up Brawl and go to the stage builder. If you are on a Homebrew enabled Wii, go to the Homebrew Channel and start the Project M app.

-Almost all characters have Smash 3/Smash 3C skins. Those that have none will use vibrant skins instead. Several alt skins are sprinkled in too.
-Plenty of custom music. Mainly all in the homebrew build (which I recommend)
-Joshua "TomaMoto" Tomar aka the Skull Girls announcer as announcer
-Additional stage alts added
-Voice mods (Modern DK, Sonic, and Pit, BIS Bowser, Japanese Spacies, Metaknight, and Ike,)
-34 stage expansion pack
-Modded final smash for Falcon
-Different side taunt animation for Ike
-Jigglypuff uses her Smash 4 model

Click above for the list

Here are the stages with Alts to them. Legal stages such as FD and Battlefield will mainly have reskins instead of completely new stages.

Final Destination
Alts
L= Final Destination: B
Z= Neo Destination Ice
Y= Neo Destination Rainbow

Battlefield
Alts
L= Streamfield (Updated for 3.6)
Z= Valley of the End (Updated for 3.6)
Y= Mountainfield (Updated for 3.6)

Yoshi's Island
Alt
L=Yoshi's Stream

Delfino's Secret
L= Delphino Island

Kongo Jungle 64 HD
Alt
L= Kongo Jungle 64 Omega

Corneria
Alt
L= Sector Z

Dreamland
Alt
L= Return to Dreamland Night

Pokemon Stadium 2
Alts
L= Pokemon Stadium Redux
Z= Celebi's Stadium (Updated for 3.6)

Peach's Castle 64 HD
Alts
L= Rainbow Cruise Competitive
Z= Peach's Castle 64

Temple
Alt
L= Temple Minus

Yoshi's Story (Melee)
Alt
L= Yoshi's Story HD (Melee)

Impact Crater
Alt
L= Omega Brinstar

Distant Planet
Alts
L= Minish Night (3.02 collisions and blast zones)
Z= Lost Woods (3.02 collisions and blast zones)
Castle Siege
Alt
L= Castle Remix

Port Town Aero Drive X
Alt
L= Port Town Aero Drive X R.O.B

Green Hill Zone
Alts
L= PM Sunset Hill Zone
Z= PM 2.5 Green Hill Zone HD

Infinite Glacier
Alt
L= PM Summit

Rumble Falls
Alt
L= Stormy Falls

Bowser's Castle
Alt
L= Legal Bowser's Castle

Wario Land
Alt
L= Club Wario

Metal Cavern HD
Alt
L= Metal Cavern 64

Shadow Moses Island PM
Alt
L= Big Shell

New Pork PM
Alt
L= New Pork X

Norfair
Alt
L= Metroid Lab

Hyrule Castle HD
Alts
L= Bridge of Eldin
Z= Hyrule 64 Night Competitive

Palutena's Temple
Alt
L= PM Palutena's Temple

Hanenbow 3.5
Alt
L= Hanenbow (Brawl)

Saffron City HD
Alt
L= Saffron City X

Lylat Cruise
Alt
L= Lylat Cruise (Brawl)

Smashville
Alt
L= Streamville
Z= Beachville (Lags on 4 player, play with cation) *Not in hackless
Y= Woodville (Updated for 3.6) *Not in hackless

-Clean ups
-Take feedback
-Watch for updates on Smash 3
-Remember to complete Special Thanks To
-Mess around with Cbliss for some characters. Most likely will be homebrew only.

Codex9, Caporai, Nao-chan, Smash 3 team, KTH, KingOfChaos, AussieYoshi, ShadowLuigi-NG-, Legendary Smash Team, Master Ridley, ledgerewskie, Tailsmiles249, Amazerommu, Angelglory, NotAHacker, Shun_One, Scout, Patt Anderson, Vox, Super tails srb2 fan, Tocksknock, XChosenOne1, Mewtwo2000, Armored dragon45, FuruderikaBernkastel, Luddoj, Xerom, rihuganon, Smash 3C Squad
-Pretty much anyone that has their mod in the build will be added here overtime. (links to their stuff too)
Thanks for checking out my build! If you have any feedback or if you see your mod in here and want it taken out let me know. I'm also open to any suggestions you may have.

Last edited:

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Nice stuff here, seems like a overall change in anything that is not a mechanic... which I like. However, with PM around the block for an update, you sure might have your hands tied up with the mess of things that are gonna be updated.

Also, can I ask for just a name mention for both Castlevania: Seven Blades Light, Frozen Congo Jungle, and some smash 3 stuff? (User Name: Scout, on KC-MM) Pretty please :awesome:

Purplesloth

Smash Rookie
Looks cool man.
Might have to try it out now :4pacman:

I do see a couple white pixels on the character select portraits, but I hope it won't be that noticeable.

Last edited:

CocaineBiceps

Smash Apprentice
Nice stuff here, seems like a overall change in anything that is not a mechanic... which I like. However, with PM around the block for an update, you sure might have your hands tied up with the mess of things that are gonna be updated.

Also, can I ask for just a name mention for both Castlevania: Seven Blades Light, Frozen Congo Jungle, and some smash 3 stuff? (User Name: Scout, on KC-MM) Pretty please :awesome:
Sure thing dude, I'm still getting around to finishing the special thanks section. I was pretty tired when I typed up the thread, so I forgot to mention a few things.

CocaineBiceps

Smash Apprentice
Looks cool man.
Might have to try it out now :4pacman:

I do see a couple white pixels on the character select portraits, but I hope it won't be that noticeable.
I took the screenshots in Dolphin real quick, so I don't think they're noticeable when you play on your Wii. There are a few CSPs I had to use included with the skin since I didn't really find any good ones, but I'll get on that soon.

TheXxERRORxx

Smash Rookie
Mega Mewtwo doesn't seem to be the actual coustume. It's just the grey Mewtwo. Other than that, GREAT BUILD!

TheXxERRORxx

Smash Rookie
Also, the white color for Luigi is acutally an Alt. Costume. The CPS needs to be switched out. Just thought I'd let you know :D

Last edited:

CocaineBiceps

Smash Apprentice
Pushing out a small update right quick before I start up school and begin to struggle. Just some minor things for now, and it also includes Smash 3 Lucario.

Darkwisdom

Smash Rookie
Just reporting a Crash. Like your Pack but I had a crash in classic mode using Zero Suit Samus vs. Olimar. Not sure why, happened more than once, too.

Darkwisdom

Smash Rookie
I'll be sure to look into that when I have the chance. Was there a specific skin you were using that causes it?
I was using the 'other m' version of the zero suit costume when it happened. Not sure if it makes any difference though, could be a problem with my installation; let me know.

TheXxERRORxx

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the shout out dude! It wasn't necessary, but thanks again! I'm just tellin you these things to make your build even better. If there's anything wrong with the build I'll tell ya. :awesome:

TheXxERRORxx

Smash Rookie
Alrighty, I got some more things you might need to fix.
1. My Boy Chocomar (Black Olimar) really isn't choco anymore. (The CSP you used still uses the Project M color for him. The actual color is just the Smash 3 yellow Olimar.)

2. The black color for Lucario is actually purple.

That's pretty much it from what I found.
P.S. If a Smash 3 version of Chocomar is available, could you put him in :D

EDIT: Mushroom Kingdom's sprites seem a little corrupted. And all of the Dr. Marios seem to have a glitch where if they use their cape in the air, it stays there even after the animation is finished. The only way to get rid of it is to get hit.

Last edited:

CocaineBiceps

Smash Apprentice
Alrighty, I got some more things you might need to fix.
1. My Boy Chocomar (Black Olimar) really isn't choco anymore. (The CSP you used still uses the Project M color for him. The actual color is just the Smash 3 yellow Olimar.)

2. The black color for Lucario is actually purple.

That's pretty much it from what I found.
P.S. If a Smash 3 version of Chocomar is available, could you put him in :D

EDIT: Mushroom Kingdom's sprites seem a little corrupted. And all of the Dr. Marios seem to have a glitch where if they use their cape in the air, it stays there even after the animation is finished. The only way to get rid of it is to get hit.
Consider all of this taken care of. Oh, and a simple face retexture on the Smash 3 skin saved ya boy Chocomar.

Konuro Silver

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Konuro Silver
3DS FC
0774-5097-4262
Okay, so this morning I was playing this mod with my brother and we had a blast! But I did find some glitches and crashes on some places...

-In My Music, if you choose Training Room, the songs don't appear and backing up to choose another stage no menu is seen.
-In Stage Selection and My Music, choosing Battlefield (Brawl) crashes the game.
-Captain Falcon's Final Smash is too epic...remove it (This is a joke! Keep it in :D)

Other then that..This is an amazing mod and personally I hope that you add more little details and tweaks like you did with Sonic's battle stance and Captain Falcon's Final Smash (Please add more epic ones).

CocaineBiceps

Smash Apprentice
I was using the 'other m' version of the zero suit costume when it happened. Not sure if it makes any difference though, could be a problem with my installation; let me know.
From my runs, I've been able to fight Giant Olimar without any issues. Try doing a full format on your SD Card by unchecking quick format.

Last edited:

CocaineBiceps

Smash Apprentice
Okay, so this morning I was playing this mod with my brother and we had a blast! But I did find some glitches and crashes on some places...

-In My Music, if you choose Training Room, the songs don't appear and backing up to choose another stage no menu is seen.
-In Stage Selection and My Music, choosing Battlefield (Brawl) crashes the game.
-Captain Falcon's Final Smash is too epic...remove it (This is a joke! Keep it in :D)

Other then that..This is an amazing mod and personally I hope that you add more little details and tweaks like you did with Sonic's battle stance and Captain Falcon's Final Smash (Please add more epic ones).
Thanks! Anyways, like the stages added through the expansion pack and Skyloft, the Training Room only has one song attached to it, so I'd leave it alone. For the crashing issues related to Brawl's Battlefield, I'd recommend a clean installation by doing a full format on the SD Card by unchecking quick format in the format options to FAT or FAT 32. I have my SD card formatted to FAT with a 64 kilobyte allocation size if that helps.

TheXxERRORxx

Smash Rookie
I have a suggestion. You have Skyward Sword Zelda as one of Zelda's alts right? Why not Impa for Shiek's corresponding color? Or maybe even the Skyward Sword version for Sheik I've been seeing around the vault.

WalkingAngel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WalkingAngel
3DS FC
1289-8866-4008

http://smashboards.com/threads/brawl-freezes-when-going-to-battlefield-in-my-music.356375/
use this code to clear the battlefield my music crashing

Simply just make a code.gct (using code manager) with the code then fuse with the RSBE01.gct in the codes folder with Gct Fusionizer.
That should get ride of the crashing in my music.

Last edited:

CocaineBiceps

Smash Apprentice

Konuro Silver

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Konuro Silver
3DS FC
0774-5097-4262
I can't wait to see the next update for this :3

Last edited:

TheXxERRORxx

Smash Rookie
The new update really did fix everything lol. One small thing, like, really small though. Roy's cape is purple in the CSP, but blue when you play as him.

CocaineBiceps

Smash Apprentice
How possible would it be to implement Wind Waker hit sfx for Toon Link?

Nice presentation btw, I dig the looks of this.
It is, but as far as I know, I wouldn't be able to do it without replacing the normal slash sound effect that plays with the other sword wielders. If it didn't affect the normal sound effects I'm all for it. That's a pretty neat idea.

CocaineBiceps

Smash Apprentice
Oh nice,but no Battlefield fix as of yet I'm guessing?
For My Music freezing? I included a GCT that has the code to stop it from freezing in my music in the zip, only because with the code applied, it won't let you adjust how often each song plays on Battlefield from what I read. To use it, just copy the file and replace the one included in the build. I only have them separate for those whoever has issues with Battlefield in my music that'll need it.

Top Bottom