• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultra Project M: 3.6 Full (Another One)

CocaineBiceps

Smash Apprentice
Quick bump with a question to ask. While wrapping up the next update, I've been considering to see if I can get replays to work with this build. I'm willing to work on it if anybody would want the option.

TheXxERRORxx

Smash Rookie
Quick bump with a question to ask. While wrapping up the next update, I've been considering to see if I can get replays to work with this build. I'm willing to work on it if anybody would want the option.
Not a bad idea, I'd like it.

CocaineBiceps

Smash Apprentice
Uploading the next update I've been meaning to put out for the past two weeks, but never got around to it because of life. Oh, and with the extra time I had, I ported the necessary stuff to make a Replay-safe version. (R.I.P Nintendo's Wifi Servers for Wii).

CocaineBiceps

Smash Apprentice
omg, porting over custom builds to 3.5 must be a lot of work. Good Luck.
Thanks! I still have to bring over a lot of CSPs, squash some skin freezes, and wait on the stage expansion code to come over to 3.5. Might be a week or two until I finish.

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
Well not a lot of people replying here but I'm enjoying your build. Your stage and costume choices were pretty good so far I'm liking this probably more then any other smash mod so far.

C_Mill24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C-Mill24
3DS FC
3609-1632-1621
I downloaded the build, and it doesn't work. I reformatted the SD card and the same result. Any other suggestions?

CocaineBiceps

Smash Apprentice
I downloaded the build, and it doesn't work. I reformatted the SD card and the same result. Any other suggestions?
Did you drag the entire folder itself instead of dragging all the files inside of the Ultra 3.5 V2 folder onto the SD Card? What method are you using, homebrew or hackless?

C_Mill24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C-Mill24
3DS FC
3609-1632-1621
Hmm, do you have any custom stages saved in the game?
Nope. I had all the files for the build on the SD card, but it appeared to not exist according to stage builder. The download link on the home page may be the homebrew download instead of hackless or both.

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
4 stages! Im really flattered that you found some of my stuff to be fit for your builds. This is what moves me to do more.

So your favorite gameland is cyan huh? Good choice!

CocaineBiceps

Smash Apprentice
4 stages! Im really flattered that you found some of my stuff to be fit for your builds. This is what moves me to do more.

So your favorite gameland is cyan huh? Good choice!
Of course! Love the quality of the stages you push out. For the next update I ended up throwing in Toy Time Galaxy and I'm gonna let some friends run some matches on Planet Wisp to see how that goes, since pretty much that's how I make most of my decisions for the build.

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Of course! Love the quality of the stages you push out. For the next update I ended up throwing in Toy Time Galaxy and I'm gonna let some friends run some matches on Planet Wisp to see how that goes, since pretty much that's how I make most of my decisions for the build.
Alright, just inform me if there's anything to fix... and I'll fix the following week.
But then change my mind and fix it the next day...

Huhn_79

Smash Rookie
This looks like its gonna be Great ! have to try it out later today :)

Krigeris

Smash Rookie
Which sound file is the announcer in? I'd like to remove it in favor of the melee one

Exopl0x

Smash Rookie
Just reporting a problem with the installation on a Macintosh (please don't kill me) computer using the built-in SD card reader.

The Finder can’t complete the operation because some data in “STGVILLAGE_02.pac” can’t be read or written.
(Error code -36)

Any suggestions?

CocaineBiceps

Smash Apprentice
Just reporting a problem with the installation on a Macintosh (please don't kill me) computer using the built-in SD card reader.

The Finder can’t complete the operation because some data in “STGVILLAGE_02.pac” can’t be read or written.
(Error code -36)

Any suggestions?
I'd suggest doing a full format, unmounting and mounting it again, then drag the files over again.

MV-Skipper

Smash Cadet
Awesome build man!!

I only have 1 problem. It's that I don't really like the new voices you put in for some of the characters. Could you maybe tell me what files they are so i can delete them?

CocaineBiceps

Smash Apprentice
Awesome build man!!

I only have 1 problem. It's that I don't really like the new voices you put in for some of the characters. Could you maybe tell me what files they are so i can delete them?
Sure thing. Tell me which characters and I'll give tell you which files to delete.

CocaineBiceps

Smash Apprentice
Thanks!
Pretty much all of them.
Well this'll be easy then. Delete all the files in the sfx folder and replace them with the stock files from a stock PM download from their website. Or if you don't have a stock PM download laying around, you can get the default sounds here. Extract the files and drag them into the sfx folder after deleting them.

MV-Skipper

Smash Cadet
Well this'll be easy then. Delete all the files in the sfx folder and replace them with the stock files from a stock PM download from their website. Or if you don't have a stock PM download laying around, you can get the default sounds here. Extract the files and drag them into the sfx folder after deleting them.
Thank you

Jon Nathan

Smash Apprentice
Hey, just dropping by to let you know that I made an ISO builder of this amazing mod for netplay and it's getting pretty popular at smashladder.com. The tool adds the mod to a Brawl ISO so that it can be played over netplay with Dolphin.
Mods guide: http://www.smashladder.com/guides/view/25ea/project-m/super-smash-bros-project-m-mods
PM Ultra guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gW9I3cyqwjDrYJGacGu3PRqA6caeBtGbaN9oPjSwl58/edit?pli=1
ISO Builder: https://mega.co.nz/#!4E83nYgZ!11CwApNvsTqCEYIcPZyoWfphjvFN1t3VW2Go5W-cAtE

By the way, I made clear since the beginning that I wasn't the author of this mod and gave you credit and posted the link to this thread. Let me know what you think! :)

CocaineBiceps

Smash Apprentice
Hey, just dropping by to let you know that I made an ISO builder of this amazing mod for netplay and it's getting pretty popular at smashladder.com. The tool adds the mod to a Brawl ISO so that it can be played over netplay with Dolphin.
Mods guide: http://www.smashladder.com/guides/view/25ea/project-m/super-smash-bros-project-m-mods
PM Ultra guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gW9I3cyqwjDrYJGacGu3PRqA6caeBtGbaN9oPjSwl58/edit?pli=1
ISO Builder: https://mega.co.nz/#!4E83nYgZ!11CwApNvsTqCEYIcPZyoWfphjvFN1t3VW2Go5W-cAtE

By the way, I made clear since the beginning that I wasn't the author of this mod and gave you credit and posted the link to this thread. Let me know what you think! :)
You know what? You just reminded me people still download this thing,lol. I should probably put out the update I've been meaning to drop the past two months or so...

Spryly

Smash Rookie
Came here from ISO Builder too. I extremely enjoyed it and so did my Sm4sh playing friends! I was wondering if more stages are planned to be added, like the Gaur Plain just released on Brawl Vault. My group eagerly awaits the next update!

Also, cBliss got updated, so perhaps there can be some more sweet costumes.

Last edited:

Jon Nathan

Smash Apprentice
You know what? You just reminded me people still download this thing,lol. I should probably put out the update I've been meaning to drop the past two months or so...
Yes, please! Let me know when you release it so that I can make a builder for netplay right away! :bluejump:

P-Breaker

Smash Cadet
Somewhere in the changelog stays that Mewtwo Y is added, but is it removed or replaced?
Man the music is perfect. You placed "bionis and mechonis" as map, you're the man.

Top Bottom