• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
SneakyLink SneakyLink You’re still a jerk for not including me in every Hunger Games ever. I’m important to sustain human life, so of course I need to fight everyone.

@Shishœ sish is the type of girl to make you think “oh wow I have no idea how to pronounce their username properly”

@faygoshill can’t keep a family. Including himself. It’s really sad.
Next round: You’re in!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Worse, that's the parents' job.
seems like he likes telling me about my sisters successes, seeing how im the failure.
yeah, I graduated college with an assosiates degree in science but I cant land a job and my confidence is too low to even bothing to try anymore

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Me, my self esteem already low from job aps being ignored

Dad: Why dont you look for a job? Your sister is making big money now

So was he trying to make me feel better or worse
Well it depends on how you interpret it:
"Your sister's doing well for herself. No reason you can't do the same!"
or
"If you had a job, you wouldn't be in this mess, now would you?"

Yeah, no "feel worse" here. He's all but stating you have the knack for success. A subtle "keep trying at it" if you will.

D

Deleted member

or

Yeah, no "feel worse" here. He's all but stating you have the knack for success. A subtle "keep trying at it" if you will.
the thing is that parents should probably realize how their statements can be taken by their kids before they say it, even if they intend well

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Am I chopped liver?

I don't like posts for no reason, ya know
I dunno it kinda seems like you like a lot of posts indiscriminately to give back for everyone liking all the garbage you keep posting
I liked your post.
Please let me be part of something
Your posts don’t give me a clear indicator as to how old you are so in my head I’ve just kinda defaulted to about 7 years old

Whether that’s an insult or not depends on how you feel about that I guess lol

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
or

Im sorry, but brining up your sister success isnt the way to help boost confidence

thats like saying "The one pro smash player win top 5 in this tournament, I dont see why you cant either" Now if I was a smash player, Id take that as "This person is better then you, why arent you as good as them"

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I dunno it kinda seems like you like a lot of posts indiscriminately to give back for everyone liking all the garbage you keep posting
I kinda feel bad for the people who actually like my garbage,

so I decide to like their garbage in return

Fair trade-off

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
the thing is that parents should probably realize how their statements can be taken by their kids before they say it, even if they intend well
You guys aren't wrong. Trust me, I know what it's like to have parents who aren't very good at communicating their intentions properly. I'm just giving the Professor something to hold onto. Sometimes, you can gather inspiration from what you interpret as cruel and harsh.

Im sorry, but brining up your sister success isnt the way to help boost confidence

thats like saying "The one pro smash player win top 5 in this tournament, I dont see why you cant either" Now if I was a smash player, Id take that as "This person is better then you, why arent you as good as them"
Here's another look at where I was getting at: "You can definitely do as good as your sibling. If she can do it, so can you"

If his attitude isn't becoming the strength you need to prove your potential to him, then don't latch onto the baggage he's forcing on you. You've got the aptitude for success, so dust off your shoulders and keep at it, even if you keep running into failure. I'll believe in you if you still feel he doesn't.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

Your posts don’t give me a clear indicator as to how old you are so in my head I’ve just kinda defaulted to about 7 years old

Whether that’s an insult or not depends on how you feel about that I guess lol
Why is 7 the default?

D

Deleted member

Like this post and I'll say something nice about you
Shish can't see post about how garbage scythes are as weapons

They're literally thin long blades that are meant to slice towards you

You'll could probaly beat the **** out of some grass though
I only use scythes to cut down the weeds that plague my beautiful garden, so don't blame me for cutting you down.

D

Deleted member

Why is 7 the default?
Seven, number of all.
seven hundred seventy-seven quattuorsexagintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven tresexagintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven duosexagintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven unsexagintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven sexagintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven novemquinquagintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven octoquinquagintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven septenquinquagintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven sexquinquagintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven quinquinquagintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven quattuorquinquagintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven trequinquagintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven duoquinquagintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven unquinquagintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven quinquagintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven novemquadragintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven octoquadragintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven septenquadragintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven sexquadragintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven quinquadragintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven quattuorquadragintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven trequadragintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven duoquadragintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven unquadragintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven quadragintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven novemtrigintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven octotrigintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven septentrigintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven sextrigintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven quintrigintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven quattuortrigintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven trestrigintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven duotrigintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven untrigintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven trigintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven novemvigintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven octovigintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven septenvigintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven sexvigintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven quinvigintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven quattuorvigintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven trevigintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven duovigintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven unvigintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven vigintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven novemdecillion, seven hundred seventy-seven octodecillion, seven hundred seventy-seven septendecillion, seven hundred seventy-seven sexdecillion, seven hundred seventy-seven quindecillion, seven hundred seventy-seven quattuordecillion, seven hundred seventy-seven tredecillion, seven hundred seventy-seven duodecillion, seven hundred seventy-seven undecillion, seven hundred seventy-seven decillion, seven hundred seventy-seven nonillion, seven hundred seventy-seven octillion, seven hundred seventy-seven septillion, seven hundred seventy-seven sextillion, seven hundred seventy-seven quintillion, seven hundred seventy-seven quadrillion, seven hundred seventy-seven trillion, seven hundred seventy-seven billion, seven hundred seventy-seven million, seven hundred seventy-seven thousand, seven hundred seventy-seven

Roberk

Smash Champion
https://www.reddit.com/r/JRPG/comme...and_ours/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

P5R news tomorrow, y’all ready?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I only use scythes to cut down the weeds that plague my beautiful garden, so don't blame me for cutting you down.
just because you read that one book by david fairchild doesn't mean you can indiscriminately murder people you think are dirtying your world-garden you poison ivy lookin ripoff

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
https://www.reddit.com/r/JRPG/comme...and_ours/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

What do you mean it doesn't fit the situation?

D

Deleted member

It's my character. I'm the Trashman

I come out, I post trash all over the thread,

And then, I start liking garbage

And then I click the reply button, and bash the user on the head
oh, you start liking garbage?
you're gonna have to like this video then

D

Deleted member

Aye Captain, my body is ready.

D

Deleted member

Moydow Moydow
You draw the best maps and saves my ass more times than I probably deserve

@faygoshill
You insult my scythes but I know you're just trying to make me stronger with your hatred

osby osby
I dunno what ritual you did to become a mod but congrats on that, you clearly were really good at it.

@GothFluttershy
Thanks for only talking about dog ***** 20/7 instead of 24/7

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku
I really like your icon and also your name makes me hungry

osby

Smash Obsessed
Don't remind me. Finding a place that makes good ramen is hard and I'm weak, so I ate instant ramen more times than I'm ready to admit.[/QUOTE]

D

Deleted member

Moydow Moydow
You draw the best maps and saves my *** more times than I probably deserve

@faygoshill
You insult my scythes but I know you're just trying to make me stronger with your hatred

osby osby
I dunno what ritual you did to become a mod but congrats on that, you clearly were really good at it.

@GothFluttershy
Thanks for only talking about dog ***** 20/7 instead of 24/7

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku
giphy (3).gif

It makes you stronger.
Gives you focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom