• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
fam you don't gotta form a case to defend **** you like
if you like **** then like it
i like xc2 despite all the controversy surrounding the character designs but i don't foam at the mouth whenever someone mentions them or says that they don't like the game
Xenoblade 2, despite the neat characters and great music and pretty landscapes, and imo a captivating story, is for degenerates who like tiddies

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
i've been back for like 15 minutes and we're already discussing the morals of fictional characters dating minors

character growth is overrated
Your mistake was assuming humanity could grow as a species, when in true, it can only regresses.

Anyway, faygo, tell me...
Snapshot_20_(8-25-2012_8-05_PM).png

Do you support gay right?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

eh idk

loki had a pretty solid arc and then a redemption arc which ended with him sacrificing himself while attempting to save the only family he had left. i think they did him good

heimdall was important to the thor movies only because of the bifrost, so with that **** gone there's no reason to keep him around. he also served good narrative purpose by saving hulk and all that yeah

and i have faith in gunn to write this 2014!gamora **** well, he's probably got a plan to make it not feel weird
I just don't think Loki needed "Redemption Equals Death" when his whole arc in Ragnarok was finally ammending his relationship with Thor. He didn't really need to prove he had been redeemed at this point because he had already done so at the end of Ragnarok.

And then Heimdall was finally given relevancy only to be killed in his next appearance which is just a shame to me because I always liked the character.

And I'm sure Gunn can handle Gamora well, it's just that it was 2 movies of building that relationship and it makes me kinda mad that none of the Guardians ever got the closure they deserved from Thanos.
Prime timeline Gamora never managed to escape his abuse or avenge her planet.
Quill never got revenge for Gamora.
Drax never got revenge for his family.
And it feels such a shame because they were always the ones with the biggest relation to Thanos but none of them ever get a hit on him during Endgame. I think I would have at least liked a scene with the Guardians all teaming up to beat Thanos just a little bit kinda like what Scarlet Witch got.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
fam you don't gotta form a case to defend **** you like
if you like **** then like it
i like xc2 despite all the controversy surrounding the character designs but i don't foam at the mouth whenever someone mentions them or says that they don't like the game
Okay first of all, I have the same thing with XC2.

The thing is I know a lot of people who don't even want to give FE a try because, and I quote "It promotes incest!"
And also people who refuse to give Xenoblade a try, not even XC1 or XCX because it's a "Waifu game!" and "The presence of Waifus makes it a bad game!"

Now I may just know the wrong people, but it pretty much causes me to jump on the defensive whenever someone critisises these games because while the critisism is just, the general aversion towards these games is not.

My point is: I get very upset when people form opinions based on a small aspect of the whole picture. I know that may be annoying but so is talking **** about a game someone else likes.

In the end I'm just trying to have a more or less civilised discussion, hoping to find out why this one teeny tiny aspect the game is so important.

D

Deleted member

Your mistake was assuming humanity could grow as a species, when in true, it can only regresses.

Anyway, faygo.
View attachment 220287
Do you support gay right?
no. i hate gay people

[A NOTICE TO ANYONE ABOUT TO SPANK THAT DUMMY THICC INFRACTION BUTTON]
faygoshill does in fact have The Gay
this is a joke
i understand that even in the guise of conte- [Banned (6 points)]

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, this is all sure something.
That's the social thread, amirite?
eggman monkey smashboard.gif

no. i hate gay people

[A NOTICE TO ANYONE ABOUT TO SPANK THAT DUMMY THICK INFRACTION BUTTON]
faygoshill does in fact have The Gay
this is a joke
i understand that even in the guise of conte- [Banned (6 points)]
Alright.
yup that's going in my compilation..gif

I clicked the "ban faygo" button.

Enjoy your termination.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
when your game largely escaped any sort of controversy or overbearing weirdness but nintendo seems determined to forget you exist

1557937182703.png

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
when your game largely escaped any sort of controversy or overbearing weirdness but nintendo seems determined to forget you exist

View attachment 220291
I mean

Elma’s pretty cute I’m not gonna li—

“TOASTER WHY U SO DAMN HORNY”

okay nvm everyone’s ugly

But yeah I wanna play X, from what I hear it’s my speed

D

Deleted member

View attachment 220291
I've never even played a single Xenoblade game but the notion that any game in a beloved series is largely ignored, even by the company that made it, disgusts me.
So, #JusticeForXenobladeChroniclesX

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Wasn't there a thing about the females characters lacking a certain character choice in the western version? You know the one.
Wasn't there controversy over Xenoblade X getting rid of a boob size option for the character creator?
something something duality of human

and yeah the biggest problem in many people's eyes was that you couldn't give yourself watermelon boobs like in the japanese version

though knowing current nintendo compared to sony, it'd probably get readded in a switch port

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

View attachment 220291
Every functional armor except the defaults is stripper gear and the fandom got into a huge argument over localization taking out a melon slider but HEY

At least the Wii U was dead in the water enough that Nintendo could sweep it all under the rug before normal people realized what happened

Gotta kick that grenade down the road to XC2 before it finally explodes in their faces

EarlTamm

Smash Hero

and yeah the biggest problem in many people's eyes was that you couldn't give yourself watermelon boobs like in the japanese version

though knowing current nintendo compared to sony, it'd probably get readded in a switch port
I mean, I imagine there was some people who wanted them smaller.

D

Deleted member

Sorry, no mention of illicit substances are allowed.
Banned (6 points)
pwease keep the boawd pg-13 x3
no mention of dwugs uwu
anyways let's keep discussing how xenobwade chwonicwes x had a boobie swider o3o

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Every functional armor except the defaults is stripper gear and the fandom got into a huge argument over localization taking out a melon slider but HEY

At least the Wii U was dead in the water enough that Nintendo could sweep it all under the rug before normal people realized what happened

Gotta kick that grenade down the road to XC2 before it finally explodes in their faces
I doubt there would be anyone throwing anything massive over the armor. I mean, if that were the case, the entire RPG genre would be in shambles as of now.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
The entire student-teacher dating thing creeped me out in Persona 5 (that entire subplot with the teacher did, honestly), and it creeps me out here. I'm not the biggest Fire Emblem fan (I've only played Awakening and a bit of Fates), but I might pass on the game if those are the main/only pairing options.

D

Deleted member

Oh I get it. Us consumers can't play with a boob slider but Monolith Soft can with Xenoblade 2?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
i Feel like the ending to endgame will actually lead into a
civil war 2 that’s very different from comics. Perhaps it focuses on how hero regulations need to change again or how some people agree and disagree with the snap being undone. Which then sort of forces avengers to take sides.

Hell maybe being red hulk in here as they don’t have the hulk anymore. He’s too damaged to really fight.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
And I will say, do we actually know the context behind the romances? Because I feel like that is the real deciding factor here.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I remember this photoshoot.
pyra this is a pg-13 board, even though xenoblade 2 is a PEGI 12 game in the guise of context it is important to understand how things can be viewed in the face of the public and therefore taking photos of this manner would be considered 'lewding'

D

Deleted member

people who are banned from smashboards:
  • cannot view images in anything but attachment size
  • cannot use the search feature
  • cannot post on smashboards, therefore not being able to gain any internet points for a whole week
  • are stuck in a jail for babies
  • become Punished
people who are in prison:
  • have daily meals
  • have a bed and a toilet
  • can view images in normal size
  • are stuck in a jail that is not for babies
  • are Punished to a lesser degree
which system really needs fixing, america

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom