• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I just realised we're gonna have to deal with another month of this FeMC vs New Girl debate, dear god.
It's especially bad because despite valid points being raised from both sides, both arguments really just boil down to "you can't deny the possibility", and it's all because all we have to go on is 45 seconds of various camera angles focusing on her.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's especially bad because despite valid points being raised from both points, both arguments really just boil down to "you can't deny the possibility", and it's all because all we have to go on is 45 seconds of various camera angles focusing on her.
It's nostalgic.

smashbrosultimatespecialedition.jpg

91Q4lpjwONL.jpg

Goooooood times.

Iridium

Smash Hero

TF2 Sniper

District 10

The Gentlepanda

District 7

A lot less than the day before. And...

Palla tends to Idunn's wounds.

Negative Man screams for help.

Wario Deluxe, KMDP, P5R FeMC, and AbareKiller form a suicide pact, killing themselves.

NateVO sets up camp for the night.

Duke Nukem begs for Ghiaccio to kill him. He refuses, keeping Duke Nukem alive.

Noipoi tends to staindgrey's wounds.

Mr. Nobody attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Chain Chomp, Surgery Miyamoto, Shruggin' Chuck, Ultomato, and Joker The Mighty track down and kill BCL.

Mr. Moseby thinks about home.

1. I sense a great karma in the air.
2. Mega ouch.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
It's especially bad because despite valid points being raised from both sides, both arguments really just boil down to "you can't deny the possibility", and it's all because all we have to go on is 45 seconds of various camera angles focusing on her.
but i just can't figure this **** out, why on earth would a random-ass side character or bonus chapter protagonist have access to arsene in smash but then why would she be dissing the phantom thieves and wtwjugnhjw3erngjwerngjwngjnregnqjwegn

1553384631143.png

it's madness

madness, i tell you

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
So was this posted yet? Rumor about update 3.0 and Joker & Jane.

https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/455615019/

The new modes added are Home Run Contest (exactly what you’d expect) and Stage Builder. Stage Builder is entirely new. You start by picking a theme. The theme options available are Battlefield, Final Destination, Mushroom Kingdom U, Jungle Japes, Temple, Venom, and Skyworld. The themes simply determine what the background and textures look like. From there, you can create platforms and add stuff like springs and cannons. You can pick up to ten music tracks to play, and you can have up to twenty stages saved. Stages can be shared online and downloaded without having Switch Online.
Online Quickplay is getting some changes. More divisions to enter will be available, with “Items On” and “Items Off”.

More Mii Fighter costumes will be available to purchase, for .75 a pop in NA. Some are returning from Smash 4. The ones in DLC Collection 1 are:
- Tails (Gunner, old)
- Knuckles (Brawler, old)
- Jacky (Brawler, old)
- Akira (Brawler, old)
- Heihachi (Brawler, old)
- Lloyd (Swordfighter, old)
- Rex (Swordfighter, new)
- P3 Hero (Gunner, new)
- Yu (Swordfighter, new)
Challenger Pack 1 is obviously Joker. I’ll explain his ****.

His stage is Mementos, as you probably know. Mementos is a moving stage, kind of like Spirit Tracks. The primary platform is the top of Morgana’s bus form, which looks larger than it should. The background goes by really fast, and changes to reflect different floors of Mementos. The Persona 5 series icon is simply the Phantom Thieves’ logo.

He includes eight music tracks.
- Life Will Change
- Life Will Change (Instrumental)
- Last Surprise (Instrumental)
- Rivers in the Desert (Instrumental)
- Blooming Villain
- Tokyo Daylight (Remix)
- Whims of Fate (Remix)
- Poem for Everyone’s Soul (Remix)

As a fighter, Joker is unique, and kind of hard to explain, but I’ll try my best. His costumes are split into two categories; Joker and “Jane”. Jane makes up the last four costumes, and is basically like Alph. Jane wears an identical mask to Joker, and has a similar outfit.
Joker has colors based on his default, Skull, Panther, and Fox. Jane has a default color and a color that looks like Crow, but I don’t recognize the other two. One is dark purple and the other is light green.

In battle, Joker is fast and has an average weight. All of his specials use “SP”, save for his up special. He has an SP meter in the same place Cloud has a Limit Gauge. His smash attacks all summon Arsene. Jane summons Arsene just the same as Joker. He has a rapid jab, and it ends with him rolling back and firing a gunshot. I’ll list his special moves below:
Standard: Take Aim
- He shoots his gun, like you’d expect. Bullets meteor airborne opponents.
Side Special: Dream Needle
- He summons Arsene, who strikes with fire close to Joker. It has a small chance of putting the opponent to sleep.
Up Special: Wolf Dive
- He leaps up in a forward arc. If he grabs a foe at any point during the jump, he slams both himself and the foe to the ground.
Down Special: Third Eye
- It’s a basic counter move. He’s explained as being able to sense impending danger.
Final Smash: All-Out Attack
- Joker fires a shot before being joined by Skull, Panther, and Fox. They slice up the opponent in a cinematic. Jane is joined by Black Mask instead, though it’s only cosmetic.

Both Joker and Jane have Triumph as their victory theme. Their victory poses are different, though I only know of one for each. Joker picks up Mona and says “The show’s over,” in one of his, while Jane opts to walk forward, saying “Now that’s comedy.”

As a bonus for purchasing Challenger Pack 1, five Spirits are given to the player (a primary of Arsene, and supports of Mona, Skull, Panther, and Fox)

Challenger Pack 1 costs 5.99 in NA.
Mii Costume Collection 1 costs 5.99 in NA.
DLC Collection 1 with both the Mii costumes and Joker costs 10.99 in NA.
Adopters of the Fighter Pass only need to purchase Mii Costume Collection 1 to have all available content.

D

Deleted member

but i just can't figure this **** out, why on earth would a random-*** side character or bonus chapter protagonist have access to arsene in smash but then why would she be dissing the phantom thieves and wtwjugnhjw3erngjwerngjwngjnregnqjwegn

View attachment 200540

it's madness

madness, i tell you
No.
This is Sparta America Africa Patrick.

D

Deleted member

You forgot the healing item that resembled something from Golden Sun.
I'm more embarrassed about the fact I argued in favor of music theory, lol.

You all have permission to make fun of me for that, I wasn't very bright during Ultimate's pre-release. My old theory posts are a goldmine if you want to have a good laugh. :p

D

Deleted member

You all have permission to make fun of me for that, I wasn't very bright during Ultimate's pre-release. My old theory posts are a goldmine if you want to have a good laugh. :p
Music theory takes me back...

Elma was basically guarenteed for a bit in my head

Good times

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

I was 95% sure that Poochy was gonna be an Assist Trophy. Couldn't even get that...

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Yes but notice how there's 45 seconds of her. And how the angles are all of her. Almost as if she's special somehow,
Also, if you count the number of angles.. it's racist.

D

Deleted member

It’s alright.

I probably did worse things during December and February, tbh.
My mind was completely messed by a lot of negative stuff that I just posted without thinking. Thankfully it seems like things are going better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom