• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I just hopped on to training mode in Ultimate, and...
It feels really floaty for some reason. I think something is wrong with me, I am going to drink a ton of water right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If incest and **** is fine with God, why is having sex before signing some papers such a big deal?
All right class, let's talk about Genesis and Holy Yahweh Everyone Loves Their Sister

Catholics didn't exist until eons after the estimated time Genesis (incest haven) was written. You know what also didn't exist? The Commandments and every law Moses was made to slap down and assess in Exodus, Leviticus, and Deuteronomy, which laid down the groundwork of most Jewish law before the Romans became the "global" superpower it was.

It was also assumed that a lot of moments of incest recorded in da book was a survivalist and "**** i gotta pass down my genes somehow" view. Was it wrong? I don't know, ask the long-dead people being written about.

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
He doesn't seem like a troll to me at all.

I was really innocent when I was 10 and was still pretty dang innocent by the time I turned 14. Some people are just sheltered from the world of sex. And some are uncomfortable enough around the topic that they go out of their way to avoid it themselves.
Yeah, 7th grade ruined me because of that. Well, I was broken.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Anything outside of straight up killing a guy is pretty minor an offense.
Praising an idol in instant death.
Cheating on your wife is either a banishment or also instant death.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
What's this law about?
How many people do you know? Judging by your post count and join date, you probably don't get out that often.
Holy **** I never expected a teenager to use their power to utterly shatter someone's mood for the greater good like this

D

Deleted member

Praising an idol in instant death.
Cheating on your wife is either a banishment or also instant death.
Now that I think about it, you could get killed for a lot of things. Like, for instance, being a disobedient child or disobeying a priest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom