• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Yeah, that could get bad. Imagine if it says "Issac was partially worked on but scrapped", or "Decidueye was considered but was replaced by Incineroar". Those fans would get really mad that they almost made it, and things would just go bad.
A small cost for a great piece of art.

That Issac stuff was really odd though.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hau was a good boy who liked his malasada.

LG's rival is clingy and honestly seems emotionally unstable.
He had a bit of an arc too, and his interactions with Gladion were gold. Let's Go's rival is bland as hell. I remember when I learned you could name him I spent months trying to come up with something funny, I don't even remember what I called him anymore. He's so, ridiculously boring.

Pakky

Smash Hero
People keep saying there was a rival in Let's go.

Where? I mean there's Blue but he's like old.

Leaf is there but I think she's evil? and or Akuma? (not sure?)

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Y'know, I always thought Pokemon X and Y's rival was my least favorite in the series. Then I played Let's Go and, uh...Hoo boy, the rival is bad. Like, REALLY bad.

I want Hau back, dangit.
I kinda hope Gen 8 has a rival who feels more like ... well ... a rival. Hau is nice and all but that's the thing: he's too nice. I want a proper ******** rival who's fun to roflstomp. Not everyone can be Blue, but someone along those lines would be ideal

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Yeah, that could get bad. Imagine if it says "Issac was partially worked on but scrapped", or "Decidueye was considered but was replaced by Incineroar". Those fans would get really mad that they almost made it, and things would just go bad.
fans open the artbook and the first page is a fully-coloured partially-rendered proof of concept for waluigi's moveset in melee

D

Deleted member

Who is Sam?
He's from a comic. It's really good, buuut you probably wouldn't enjoy it...
Like I don't even think I'm allowed to say the name of the comic on any thread...

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakky

Smash Hero
"We were going to add Pyra but her left tiddy was too big to render in the time that we had." -Mashedpotato Soccerguy

D

Deleted member

He had a bit of an arc too, and his interactions with Gladion were gold. Let's Go's rival is bland as hell. I remember when I learned you could name him I spent months trying to come up with something funny, I don't even remember what I called him anymore. He's so, ridiculously boring.
I named my LG rival Peck Neck.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
He's from a comic. It's really good, buuut you probably wouldn't enjoy it...
Like I don't even think I'm allowed to say the name of the comic on any thread...
If you're saying what I think you're saying, you should probably never bring the character up here again since it'd be against the ToS.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Questions about that online tourney me and Pyra Pyra still have in whatever phase. Which day would work best to get the event done? How many people do you think can be able to participate? Just for when I actually organize a bracket, for convenience.

Does anyone still want to take part?

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
God, how much would people flip out if the book confirmed that Banjo really was considered or even outright planned for Melee before the Microsoft buyout and they even showed an unused render and model?

Man, I’d personally lose it lol.

D

Deleted member

If you're saying what I think you're saying, you should probably never bring the character up here again since it'd be against the ToS.
Yup, that was the plan
I just wanted to let people know that I now want something less likely than Zoe

Pakky

Smash Hero
Questions about that online tourney me and Pyra Pyra still have in whatever phase. Which day would work best to get the event done? How many people do you think can be able to participate? Just for when I actually organize a bracket, for convenience.

Does anyone still want to take part?
Me, Saturday, 10, and thanks :D

Had to really activate my almonds to remember what I named him. It was Burnie. As in "Burning."

I called myself Crash, so it was "Crash and Burning"

I thought it was funny at the time...
I was 'Let's'and I named some other guy 'Go'.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Had to really activate my almonds to remember what I named him. It was Burnie. As in "Burning."

I called myself Crash, so it was "Crash and Burning"

I thought it was funny at the time...
My trainer's name is Sans because I just decided to go full meme with this game, lol. I named my Eevee Futaba because I got a female Eevee. She wears big black glasses and is probably the cutest Pokemon ever.

My favorite Pokemon on my team, however, is my Snorlax, who I named MOOMBA. This game has made me a huge fan of Snorlax simply because of how riding him works. I also have a Rapidash named Twilight, because I'm predictable.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
I just named him Magenta to go along with the color theme to the names

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
My trainer's name is Sans because I just decided to go full meme with this game, lol. I named my Eevee Futaba because I got a female Eevee. She wears big black glasses and is probably the cutest Pokemon ever.

My favorite Pokemon on my team, however, is my Snorlax, who I named MOOMBA. This game has made me a huge fan of Snorlax simply because of how riding him works. I also have a Rapidash named Twilight, because I'm predictable.
I gotta Ponyta named Applebloom and a Rapidash named Celestia.

I thought I wiped the Brony from me years ago. I was wrong.

D

Deleted member

Watch Littlest Pet Shop, it'll cure you :p

Last edited by a moderator:

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627

You can never wipe the brony from you. Embrace it. Make it part of you. Would be neat to have someone else to talk to about it here honestly. lol

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I just want an official soundtrack to be released, you know, with a CD. So I can waste an entire day doing nothing, but have no regrets.
I was really bummed that we didn't get another Smashing...Live! concert/CD after Brawl came out, so I was ecstatic that we were able to get a "Best Hits" CD as a last hurrah from Club Nintendo. Aside from that, only Smash 64 has had it's OST at retail.

For fun, if I had to choose a new Smashing...Live!:

1. Main Theme
  2. Subspace Medley (World Map/Plains/Boss 1/Credits)
  3. Luigi's Mansion
  4. Mario Circuit (Mario Circuit/Luigi Raceway)
  5. Rumble Falls (Stickerbrush Symphony)
  6. Bridge of Eldin (Title/Overworld)
  7. Norfair (Vs. Ridley/Samus Aran Themes)
  8. Yoshi's Island (Overworld/Athletic Themes)
  9. Halberd (Meta Knight's Revenge)
  10. Lylat Cruise (Space Armada/SF Main Themes)
  11. Spear Pillar (Dialga/Palkia Battle)
  12. Castle Siege (Shadow Dragon Medley)
  13. Skyworld (Title Screen/Underworld)
  14. Distant Planet (End of Day/World Map)
  15. Smash Bros. Great Medley (SMB Main Theme/Flat Zone 2/Warioware Inc./Fire Field/Mario Bros./Ice Climber/25m Theme/Animal Crossing Title/Pictochat/Tunnel Scene X)
  1. Battlefield
  2. Golden Plains (Athletic/Overworld Themes)
  3. Egg Planet (Egg Planet/Observatory Themes)
  4. Jungle Hijinxs (Gear Getaway)
  5. Spirit Train (Full Steam Ahead)
  6. Wooly World
  7. The Great Cave Offensive
  8. Orbital Gate Assault (Area 6/Missile Slipstream)
  9. Prism Tower (XY Trainer Battle)
  10. Coliseum (Fight 1/Meeting Theme Series Medley)
  11. Reset Bomb Forest (Wrath of the Reset Bombs)
  12. Boxing Ring (Jogging/Countdown)
  13. Gaur Plain (Xenoblade Chronicles Medley)
  14. Smash Bros. Great Medley (Opening Metroid/Balloon Fight/Mute City/Wrecking Crew/Duck Hunt/Bath Time/Super Hoop/Light Plane/Find Mii/Mission Mode Pikmin 3)
  15. Pac-Land (Pac-Man Park/Block Town)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
"We were going to add Pyra but her left tiddy was too big to render in the time that we had." -Mashedpotato Soccerguy
Mythra still has a chance...in someone’s dreams

Noipoi

Howdy!
You ever have a dream that gives you an idea and you write it off because dreams are stupid, but then you think about it and you realize that idea has potential?

I had one of those dreams.

You have excellent taste in pastel equines.

Darn, Celly got into the pony-nip again.

Pakky

Smash Hero

Naruto characters have ruined this game.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend

Hey, MLP:FIM was a quality show, there's nothing wrong with having enjoyed it.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I liiiiiive

So how goes it, everyone? c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom