• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
You know, looking back on TMNT in Injustice 2, I realized something. There's a very real possiblity we could get the Power Rangers in DLC for Injustice 3, whenever that happens.
As long as Tommy isn't playable, I'm good.

Striga

Smash Journeyman
Did Freddie Williams make a crossover comic for them yet?

Because that would make it more likely :yoshi:
Actually, yes. There was a Justice Leauge crossover recently I think, with the first Rangers.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Well, just ended up getting spoiled on both Byleth's same sex pairings over at Serenes. If you're curious how it was handled, I'll put it in the spoiler.

As it turns out, it seems only Linhardt is the only gay option for M!Byleth, both Alois and Gilbert are platonic. Similarly, Rhea seems to be platonic as well, but Edelgard, Dorothea, Mercedes, and Sothis (? Not sure on this one) are still romantic options.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well, just ended up getting spoiled on both Byleth's same sex pairings over at Serenes. If you're curious how it was handled, I'll put it in the spoiler.

As it turns out, it seems only Linhardt is the only gay option for M!Byleth, both Alois and Gilbert are platonic. Similarly, Rhea seems to be platonic as well, but Edelgard, Dorothea, Mercedes, and Sothis (? Not sure on this one) are still romantic options.
Lesbians win

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Not that I wanna be rude or anything, but can you not use the term bipolar when comparing to the weather? Comparing a mental illness to weather is kinda unfair plus there are people who are quite sensitive towards this type of comment.
Bipolar is both a mental disorder and an adjective that describes two opposite extremities. :nifty: Sorry if using the word bipolar ruined your entire night but frankly I didn't do anything wrong. I'm not being unfair, I'm using the adjective the way it's supposed to be used.

untitled.png

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Hey. What’s this? It’s time for more SnakeFighter64 midnight depression!

I didn’t even have a bad day today. I just feel terrible.
Happens. Just the other night I was having a perfectly fine day and yet fell into a depression because I'm in a position in my life right now where it's hard for me to meet and socialize with people, so it's a little lonely. It'll fade though. I'm gonna walk my dog, do you wanna play Smash when I'm back?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Today has been a very...tiring experience.

Working out hard in the morning, only to come home to a broken plumbing system and a flooded garage (due to such, no running water AT ALL can be used in the house right now), and I'm going on a trip for interviews tomorrow into Wednesday.

These next couple of days are gonna be crazy.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
NiGHTS: JOD issue was that they take took an aracadish game where its sonic but he can fly and try to add a story and a gimmicks to make the game longer than it needed to be and that just worsened what was already perfectly fine

alot of sega IPs ran into this issue including sonic who still suffers from that issue in 3D games and thats mostly fault of the industry demanding more from video games than just collecting points and getting a good A/S rank

Hopefully Sega realized that NiGHTS doesnt have to be some big story telling franchise with voice acting and weird gimmicks and its okay to be a short lower priced game.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I want Super Monkey Ball Deluxe and Adventure on Switch please and thank you.

I only ever had Adventure rented for PS2, and my Deluxe is gone along with my original XBox and I never had a Gamecube until around 1 or 2 years ago because I don't care if a game is new or old.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
do i see a new jet set radio
I mean

JSR always bombed in sales
Future bombed
JSR HD bombed

Its kinda surprising that its a cult hit considering it always bombed but id imagine a new JSR will happen eventually if demand stays strong

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I mean

Future bombed
JSR HD bombed

Its kinda surprising that its a cult hit considering it always bombed but id imagine a new JSR will happen eventually if demand stays strong
Hey if anything there's a shirt in Travis Strikes Again :/

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
>new Sakura Wars
>new Streets of Rage
>new NiGHTS
>New HOTD
>New Wonder Boy
>Panzer Dragoon remake
>PSO2 western release
>Banana Blitz remake
>VC4
>Puyo Puyo finally came to the west

b-but bros i thought Sega didnt care for their IPs!!!!
I know you're the SEGA guy around here, I hope all that stuff will be sick. Might try out Panzer Dragoon myself.

EDIT: SOR4 is a definite choice. That game looks legit.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This is touching:

>new Sakura Wars
>new Streets of Rage
>new NiGHTS
>New HOTD
>New Wonder Boy
>Panzer Dragoon remake
>PSO2 western release
>Banana Blitz remake
>VC4
>Puyo Puyo finally came to the west

b-but bros i thought Sega didnt care for their IPs!!!!
Come on bring my boy billy back sega!

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I mean

Future bombed
JSR HD bombed

You can say "it bombed" for a shocking majority of Sega IPs.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
With all the new fighting games now both in terms of new IPs, Licensed titles and major sequels to popular series, I wonder how Sega will bring back Virtua Fighter, if at all? They seem to be on the up swing of introducing IPs again.

Speaking of revivals. The Ninja Warriors Once Again looks pretty cool too.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
You can say "it bombed" for a shocking majority of Sega IPs.
Yes
specifically their saturn and dreamcast IPs
nothing in popularity will likely match their Genesis/Mega Drive days

I know you're the SEGA guy around here, I hope all that stuff will be sick. Might try out Panzer Dragoon myself.
If your interested you could perfectly emulate the entire Panzer Dragoon trilogy with mednafan like right now
1st game and Zwei arent too difficult and are great rail shooters. You can finish them in a hour or 2.
Saga brings a twist to the series by being a rpg with Active Time Battles

The first 2 games plots are important to Saga so i wouldn't recommend skipping them.
Orta takes place like little bit of time after Saga but thats on Xbox

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yes
specifically their saturn and dreamcast IPs
nothing in popularity will likely match their Genesis/Mega Drive days

If your interested you could perfectly emulate the entire Panzer Dragoon trilogy with mednafan like right now
1st game and Zwei arent too difficult and are great rail shooters. You can finish them in a hour or 2.
Saga brings a twist to the series by being a rpg with Active Time Battles

The first 2 games plots are important to Saga so i wouldn't recommend skipping them.
Orta takes place like little bit of time after Saga but thats on Xbox

I'll wait for the remake to drop since I want to show support for it financially and all that. I also got to play most of SOR2 a while back. Great game.

Normally I don't emulate, but I'll keep what you said in mind.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
This is touching:
-yeet-
“The only problem is that if whenever I come up with a good for nothing idea over the weekend, I have no one to share it with the next Monday. That I can’t hear him say “oh about that thing” is a bit of a problem for me...

It makes me sad.”

Hearing Miyamoto talk about how he spends almost everyday talking to Iwata, and him not being able to talk to him anymore brings a tear to my eye.

It’s weird how Iwata still seems to leave an influential image, even after these past couple of years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom