Meta Ultimate Social Thread [Temp]

Who's ready to make this thing un-temporary?

• Me

• Him

• Her

• Them

• It

• You

• The Boys

• staindgrey

Results are only viewable after voting.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
The good news is they've caught the arsonist. Hopefully he receives the punishment he deserves.

They just need to also find whoever had sent him and arrest him/them too.
Well the arsonist died( I guess in the fire?)

And it’s unlikely someone sent him there.

In fact I’ve never heard of such a thing really happening. Arson commiters usually do it because they like fire, may be a little insane, or could be angry at whomever is at the location set a blaze.

And occasionally it’s fire fighters that want the glory from putting them out. Actually seen that happen a couple of times in the area around me

Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
NNID
Wade94
And occasionally it’s fire fighters that want the glory from putting them out. Actually seen that happen a couple of times in the area around me
What a scummy thing to do, people like that are an insult to those who risk their lives to save others. They deserve jail time.

Last edited:

Rhadamanthus

The work is done.
Premium
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I saw someone ask earlier about favorite Hero costume. I'm partial to Solo. He has my favorite color scheme and the sword is neat.

Re: smash themes, I always forget 64 had a theme. Then I remember that it's the second half of Melee's FD music. For some reason.

Also can Ultimate please get the option to set 64's menu theme as a menu theme? It's such a silly oversight.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
What a scummy thing to do, people like that are an insult to those who risk their lives to save others. They deserve jail time.
Yeah I really despise people like that and arson in general is just a terrible crime. My best friends house was burned down a few years back. They never caught the guy we thought did it despite the fact he literally was outside the fire station waiting for the call to come in( he filmed this and uploaded it online) and was first to arrive at the house before anyone arrived on the scene. Terrible to see this happen to those in Kyoto I hope the families are able to recover

Chucklehead Tom

Snicker-Snack
Premium
3DS FC
5043-2315-9128
NNID
ChuckleheadTom
Switch FC
SW-1091-3992-7423
The former is indeed in the game. But you can't set it to play on your menu. It's bizarre.
Oh wow it actually is in the game. I had no idea, probably because it doesn't play anywhere in the game outside of you going into My Music and playing it manually.

Switch FC
SW: 7210-0785-3330
I’ve got a list of people who’re gonna be “Taken care of” if they cross me three times.

Everyone’s got two strikes so far.

Tread lightly, my friends.

Last edited: