• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

My point is that Sonic Adventure has flaws but is still a solid game.

You can use multiple words to say the controls are fudgy and make comments about the graphics in a game during a two-gen time frame that can best be summed up as "aww, they think they can animate in 3D!" across the entire video game industry, but by and large it succeeds at what video games are meant for.

Bein' a fun game.

Yeet.
okay

but

i don't find it fun because of said flaws, so for me it's not a fun game so therefore i am using m u l t i p l e words to express my opinions on it

i'm well aware that it's probably an unpopular opinion and i ain't stopping anyone else from enjoying their favorite vidya jame

no need to get militant with it lmao

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
okay

but

i don't find it fun because of said flaws, so for me it's not a fun game so therefore i am using m u l t i p l e words to express my opinions on it

i'm well aware that it's probably an unpopular opinion and i ain't stopping anyone else from enjoying their favorite vidya jame

But I do because

it's the popular opinion

i'm touchy about very specifically this subject

because of trauma issues

also i'm a better hipster than you

nyah

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
okay

but

But I do because

it's the popular opinion

i'm touchy about very specifically this subject

because of trauma issues

also i'm a better hipster than you

nyah
1558009762888.png

battle of the ages

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Sonic Adventure is a video game made by Sega.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
i don't know how many battles of the ages you've been in, but there's usually not this much talk
It's like watching Pit and Temperantia get into a confrontation.

Theoretically there's supposed to be a fight but instead it's mostly just hot air

D

Deleted member

Do you like the game? Neat.

Do you not like the game? Unfortunate, but okay.

Sonic Adventure is legit one of my favorite games, but I don't think anyone should be forced to like it.

D

Deleted member

Okay Smashboards:
Important Question.png
Which Deepak mood are you today? I'm #5.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

>if faygo is tony and i'm peter then the grinch is faygo's dad in the smashvel cinematic universe

View attachment 220848
he was cold, he was calculating. he never told me loved me, never even told me he leaked me

so it's a little tough for me to digest when you're telling me he said the google leak was riding on me and he's passing it down, i don't get that

you're talking about a guy who's happiest day was sending me off to mtp's rosa amiibo house

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yo, not tryin to start nothin but why is it whenever you see cooking videos on youtube with a white person vs a black person, ones foods is always more seasoned then the other and I feel its obvious whos food is more seasoned. I literaly saw someone on twitter cook stright up unseasoned chicken and that **** looks so ****ing nasty

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Yo, not tryin to start nothin but why is it whenever you see cooking videos on youtube with a white person vs a black person, ones foods is always more seasoned then the other and I feel its obvious whos food is more seasoned. I literaly saw someone on twitter cook stright up unseasoned chicken and that **** looks so ****ing nasty
Read that as cocking videos at first and was fairly confused.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm like the epitome of the "white people don't season their food" stereotype tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom