• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate MI showdown - Drunk v Sober - Who will prevail???

AS Money

Smash Lord
Well det MLK injects their players with steroids how else were they twice as big as our guys

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
here. let me clear this up

Crew battles will be starting around 9pm on 12-21. Immediately followed by drunk vs sober crews, and we will continue smashing all night. Also this means bringing sleeping bags and pillows is probably in your best interests.

alcoady

Smash Ace
i hate to say it but i really think sober's gunna man-handle drunk, but then again haven't played alot of you guys in a long time or not at all :\

also: ito is aware that this is happening at his place right?

Acro

Smash Ace
I believe he is... I lost his # tho sooooo **** i'll get ahold of him somehow.. next friday night its goin down..

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
i hate to say it but i really think sober's gunna man-handle drunk, but then again haven't played alot of you guys in a long time or not at all :\

also: ito is aware that this is happening at his place right?
get drunk bigy... then talk... or babble... or whatever it is you do when you're drunk

Acro

Smash Ace
Midland is going to come pwn all of you bitckhes w/our drunkenness and godliness at this game... we = SSJ1 without alc... with alc = SSJ3.. bitckhes..

fel!cks ze reflecks

Smash Apprentice
i still expect to be playing for the drunx

i just have to remember it's friday, not some other day. i have a terrible memory, so ito if you can txt me day of, that'd be nice.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55

in case you didnt see the other thread, I got pissed last night and hit my controller with a big knife. It no longer works.

Grand Champion

Smash Apprentice
I'm guessing there was no video, right, cause there was absolutely no chance of me making it there.
Next time someone should bring a VCR.

Top Bottom