• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Link will bomb his way to top tier! (or not)

I've updated the OP to add some of the new info. I'll add some Gifs once i have finished crafting them ;) If you have some comments or corrections don't hesitate. Also more footage is always appreciated.

Edit: The gifs are done.

Yeah I can't wait to attempt tether recoveries when I'm off-stage for like the first...month of Ultimate.
:chuckle:^This^ and also that:

It'll take some time to get use to it (btw the range is obviously reduced but the grab is way quicker in Ultimate)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Link stuff looking good can't wait to study and learn what I can.

And learn more about him.

Link stuff looking good can't wait to study and learn what I can.

And learn more about him.
Looking good indeed! Hey btw if you happen to have some specific questions don't hesitate, i'm always glad to talk about Link in Smash (also i see you often in various Link threads, great place to be if you want to learn more imo ;)). Also, 5 days remaining! HYPE !

Off topic whispering: i can't wait to unlock and try K.Rool!

Aren't disjointed hitboxes the bane of villager?
I'm quoting you here since i don't want to derail the other thread which is about recovery specifically.

Yeah i guess you'd have to detonate bombs as quickly as possible against Villager to limit his opportunities of pocketing it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom