• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ULTIMATE CLASH IN LUXEMBOURG 77/150! with MR.R, Leon, Quiksilver, Cyve and more!

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman

With the help of Leon, slinet2 and Crysis, I have found a proper location where I could host a tournament
which would replace the one of Tayim "Final Destination" (cancelled)

The location was reserved for me, I just have to give my confirmation for a certain date. The date is not fix yet but I
can already tell you guys, that the tournament will be held at the end of August and will last 3 days.

150 people will be able to attend this tournament and of course, it will be hosted in my country, Luxembourg, which is in the middle of Europe.

Transport fee are not that expensive here. 2 € for one ticket last for 2 hours and can be used in the whole country.

Price of the tournament:

Entryfee: 13 € +-
Singles: 12 €
Doubles: 6 €
(Sideevent lowtier/Corebrawl/melee: 2 €)

+- 30 €

A stream will also be organized.

The location is above a café "Home" in Petange. I will also prepare sandwiches.
You can use the café for food and drink (no alcohol) but there are many fast-foods and restaurants in the city. (5 minute walk)

40-50 people will be able to sleep at the avenue, 10 people at my home, for the rest of the people, I'm in contact with the Ibis Hotel
which is known for its cheap prices and good reputation.

• Stocks: 3
• time: 10:00
• Bo 3 Pool+Bracket und Bo 5 Winnerfinals, Loserfinals und Grandfinals
• Handicap: Aus
• dammage: 1.0
• Stagechoice: Frei
• Item-Rule: no + none
• Team-Attack: Ein
• Pause: off
• Punktestand: off
• Schadensanzeige: On

Stage-Liste
Starter Stages
• Battlefield
• Final Destination
• Lylat Cruise
• Smashville
• Yoshi’s Island (Brawl)

Counter-Pick Liste
• Castle Siege
• Delfino Plaza
• Frigate Orpheon
• Halberd
• Pokémon Stadium 1
• Pokémon Stadium 2

Record Rule: Every Match (even pools) has to be recorded. Like this, there won't be any chance of manipulating the bracket or entering a
false score.

LedgeGrab: 80 except for MK 40.

Timer: If your oppenent doesn't appaer immediately, you can call an organiser and the timer will be enabled. After 5 minutes, you win the first Match
and if your oppenent doesn't show after 5 more minutes, you will win the set.

Coaching is during a match prohibited. But not before or between 2 matches.

Double MK for teams is banned.

Hacks:
Hacks which are allowed:
- Over-3-mins-Replay
- Tags-in-Replays
- Default Settings
- Simple Stage Textures (as Franceville.)

The other rules should be the same as the rules of Apex 2013.

http://forum.germansmash.de/showthr...LASH-IN-LUXEMBOURG-(UCiL)&p=659960#post659960

Click on this link, if you want to know the list of the interested people. If by any chance, we get at least 90 people on it at the beginning of March, the tournament will be organized.

Thank you for reading me :)

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Is there any explanation for FD not happening? I didn't check back much, but was intending to enter.

:phone:

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
FD location has some renovation problems and other dates couldn't be found with the owner apparently. This tournament is a substitute in a way (I planned to do that at the same time as FD would have be done, but after speaking with tay we agreed to host his tournament. well **** happen :( )

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Why will only the third of the people be able to sleep at the venue ? Is the ground closed during the night or what ?

Also interested, but waiting for the exact date.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Interested, I wanna attend at least one big tourney this summer. Hopefully more tho.

:059:

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
Semi interested but seems unlikely due to the fact that it's in Luxembourg which means that the journey will take longer and be more expensive than to Germany. :( Schools start around mid August over here which is just another obstacle.
Would certainly be interesting to go to Luxembourg considering that this might be my only "legit" excuse to ever visit there. Might go if it gets really hyped and other Finns are willing to tag along.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
We need a fund for Chibo and all Pits and Toon Links out there. If a set doesn't run for at least 30 minutes, the result will be considered void and a replay is in order.

:phone:

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
Yeah well, 8 minutes are not long enough. Timeout wins are absolutely no wins which someone should be proud of ^^ That's why there are 10 minutes.

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
European finest will probably be at this tournament. Imagine the most stacked and intese tournament in Europe since Bushido Brawl Impact!

Mr-R

Smash Champion
the most stacked european tourney is about as stacked as apex 2012 round 2 pools

:troll:

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
haha ramin xD

Apex 2013 brackets were stacked too =o I really hope there will be many players at the tournament.
Marcbri, will you come with some other spain players??

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
haha ramin xD

Apex 2013 brackets were stacked too =o I really hope there will be many players at the tournament.
Marcbri, will you come with some other spain players??
Yep, we want to go to 1 tourney this summer, and it looks like it'll be this one.

Top Bottom