• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK - Midlands ( Birm. Leicester, Nottingham Etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brado

Smash Lord
Hey I live in leicester but at the moment i have been unable to find a tournament anywhere within the midlands/east midlands.

I personally could not host a tournament but if anyone has information on tournaments in the area or will be able to host tournaments please post here.

It's annoying that the nearest tournament to me is in Londona and i'm sure many other people from around the midlands think likewise so please post here if you can help host or know anything about tournaments in the midlands.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
unfortunately there are not many tournaments around your area, traveling comes with competitive smash, try to get yourself to a few, it'll be worth and you'll have a good time

Hao

Smash Journeyman
I'm in Birmingham. Theres me + Jet/Kyuubi_x.

We have weekly meets at Omega Sektor. Could do with more players in Birmingham, got a nice venue and we're hosting RB's for other games soon.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Yes hello there, theres a Monthly tournament in Leicester which someone called Willzarth hosts.

Dopl-G

Smash Apprentice
Try living in Walsall man, it is far away from the scene, I asked as a favor to let me go to the london one on the 30th.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Hey Brado you should come to my fests which I host in Leicester occasionally. There's also a player called Brado (haha what a coincidence!) that hosts mini fests as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom