• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK is an embarrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

PMC66

Smash Journeyman
after seeing the recent topic posted up on SWF, I both laughed from the sheer hilarity of such bad players making the top 8 but also cried at that my home region is sadly, one of the biggest scrub fests on the planet. Take it from someone who whilst wasn't exactly the most active brawler is damn right smart enough and also experienced at this game enough to say a few things about United Kingdom.

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/2364/uklegal20120830.png

number 1 Loz8 is 3rd. I cried, Loz is the definition of a mid level player, he may read stuff and practice techs but his lack of adaptation would make him free anywhere else in the world. His placement on this list alone highlights the sheer noobality that is United Kingdom. I have played better UK brawlers over wifi heck i've brawled better locally so how the hell did someone with such a poor mindset and lack of adaptability even get 3rd on that list.

number 2 the sheer amount of people lower than loz on this list i am sorry i really am but anyone ranked lower than Loz should be offended or are just plain average at this game. I cannot however say everyone in this country sucks. There are some talented brawlers like Adam Stockley, who were neglected in making this list he has been stepping his game up so much, and to be honest looking at where everyone else is he should be 2nd or 3rd granted i haven't played Sinth on this list and everyone else should be moved down I mean come on, at least then you everyone wouldn't look so free.

number 3 this is the most important one and something everyone needs to read I am automatically better than all of you. Sound cocky? not really it's United ****ing kingodm one of the most free brawl regions known to man, a potato would get at least 15th place because your mindsets are appauling, if it were hell's kitchen and i was Gordon Ramsey i'd have swore an absolute ton called nearly all of you Donkey's and told you to get out the kitchen because, the player mindsets in this country are horrible, people john an absolute ton and don't learn from what they do wrong, when i loose i blame the loss on myself not my character or gameplay mechanics i blame it on myself and i learn from what i've done wrong. None of you other than Adam and Miller do this. To be honest it's why none of you will ever improve at this game and will remain free for the rest of your time playing this game. To be fair to blizzwolf who all of you constantly call free she at least blames the loss on herself and moves on and learns from her mistakes, that automatically MAKES HER BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU, BECAUSE THE PLAYER MINDSETS ARE HORRIBLE, NONE OF YOU ADAPT, YOU ALL REHEARSE MUSCLE MEMORY and don't focus ON READING WHAT YOUR OPPONENT DOES, OR FOCUS ON WHAT YOUR YOURSELVES are doing WRONG.

Number 4 you know what i'm best in UK i don't need a tourney to go down and prove it your all so pathetic and salty over a kids game, i shouldn't bother, going down and helping you all get better, you know what just stay free, have the entire world laugh at all of you because Loz makes grand finals, i'll be getting the popcorn and treating all the UK matches like a Laurel and Hardy sketch, believe me i haven't laughed at such a spectacle since Way out West. You bunch of Donkeys...

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
I'd like to point out that Hudet is Norwegian and shouldn't be there.

This was based off of one UK tournament because you guys don't post enough results on the tournament boards. One single tournament will cause some weird ranking. I know there was just a tourney with a completely different top 8.

Start traveling.

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
Clearly if you saw the Big tourney which was held in the UK

1st. Anaky
2nd. Kasper
3rd. Calzor
4th. C.R.Z

learn your facts those are the top players in the UK. IDk where you guys getting these results where you think your high a mighty thinking your the shiz and commenting like you know stuff, but tbh your not on my level so suck it and learn your wifi because the only people that are on your level are those scrubs.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I'd like to point out that Hudet is Norwegian and shouldn't be there.

This was based off of one UK tournament because you guys don't post enough results on the tournament boards. One single tournament will cause some weird ranking. I know there was just a tourney with a completely different top 8.

Start traveling.
Gardex, if you could direct me to where we post all tournament data to get it put into this database then i would be most grateful

As for patmancav. Feel free to attend and show us up yourself (hell, flamekid and monkey kong already did :B)

Loz8ichimaru

Smash Apprentice
after seeing the recent topic posted up on SWF, I both laughed from the sheer hilarity of such bad players making the top 8 but also cried at that my home region is sadly, one of the biggest scrub fests on the planet. Take it from someone who whilst wasn't exactly the most active brawler is damn right smart enough and also experienced at this game enough to say a few things about United Kingdom.

number 1 Loz8 is 3rd. I cried, Loz is the definition of a mid level player, he may read stuff and practice techs but his lack of adaptation would make him free anywhere else in the world. His placement on this list alone highlights the sheer noobality that is United Kingdom. I have played better UK brawlers over wifi heck i've brawled better locally so how the hell did someone with such a poor mindset and lack of adaptability even get 3rd on that list.

number 2 the sheer amount of people lower than loz on this list i am sorry i really am but anyone ranked lower than Loz should be offended or are just plain average at this game. I cannot however say everyone in this country sucks. There are some talented brawlers like Adam Stockley, who were neglected in making this list he has been stepping his game up so much, and to be honest looking at where everyone else is he should be 2nd or 3rd granted i haven't played Sinth on this list and everyone else should be moved down I mean come on, at least then you everyone wouldn't look so free.

number 3 this is the most important one and something everyone needs to read I am automatically better than all of you. Sound cocky? not really it's United ****ing kingodm one of the most free brawl regions known to man, a potato would get at least 15th place because your mindsets are appauling, if it were hell's kitchen and i was Gordon Ramsey i'd have swore an absolute ton called nearly all of you Donkey's and told you to get out the kitchen because, the player mindsets in this country are horrible, people john an absolute ton and don't learn from what they do wrong, when i loose i blame the loss on myself not my character or gameplay mechanics i blame it on myself and i learn from what i've done wrong. None of you other than Adam and Miller do this. To be honest it's why none of you will ever improve at this game and will remain free for the rest of your time playing this game. To be fair to blizzwolf who all of you constantly call free she at least blames the loss on herself and moves on and learns from her mistakes, that automatically MAKES HER BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU, BECAUSE THE PLAYER MINDSETS ARE HORRIBLE, NONE OF YOU ADAPT, YOU ALL REHEARSE MUSCLE MEMORY and don't focus ON READING WHAT YOUR OPPONENT DOES, OR FOCUS ON WHAT YOUR YOURSELVES are doing WRONG.

Number 4 you know what i'm best in UK i don't need a tourney to go down and prove it your all so pathetic and salty over a kids game, i shouldn't bother, going down and helping you all get better, you know what just stay free, have the entire world laugh at all of you because Loz makes grand finals, i'll be getting the popcorn and treating all the UK matches like a Laurel and Hardy sketch, believe me i haven't laughed at such a spectacle since Way out West. You bunch of Donkeys...
Cool story bro, now learn your place, and bow to the Rage King!

K@0S

Smash Ace

10/10 would read again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom