• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

araknophobik

Smash Master
who's teaming with mike Y then?
meeeeeeeee
there's a chance he might not make it...or luigi...or me...since we don't know what the exact date is
so there will be some sort of mixture of me/alan/luigi/mike
but mikeY and I already got the greatest team name ever...hugo's gonna love it

Zarelid

Smash Lord
I like my name is in the biggest caps on the first page I most be the most important person going to these LOL. yo when is this anyways?

maelstrom99

Smash Apprentice
the 17th seems to have the least amt. of complaints. So what if Aesis makes the tourney on the 17th? would make Gimpy happy and most people happy.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
lol my tourney is on the 17th.

Also Boss, Mike Haze already asked me to team awhile ago, sorry man. I would've been down if you asked first.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Yea i cant attent either if its thanksgiving...
GOING WITH GIMPY TO WA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAYUHZZZZZZ

(maybe because as we speak.. my plane ticket gets more expesnive -_- )

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Yes....
My moms like .. omg i cant miss the opputournity for GIMPYfISH AND MANGO TO BETOGETHER!!!
Shes like Thats Gimpyfish. so she lets me go..

Knivez

Smash Ace
you know gimpy is just gonna **** you and leave you in the snow.

You're a kiddd, what are you doing traveling? Focus on your studies now, so that you won't be another danimals carrying a knife around, looking for his 5 dollars.

jwkirby64

Smash Journeyman
you know gimpy is just gonna **** you and leave you in the snow.

You're a kiddd, what are you doing traveling? Focus on your studies now, so that you won't be another danimals carrying a knife around, looking for his 5 dollars.
lol that's a harsh gimpy

LuCKy

Smash Master
uuuugggghhhhh if its thanks giving there will be no four leaf mango.........look at what your doing aesis lol

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
Thanksgiving weekend is probably my best weekend to come, no school or homework to worry about. So I guess I am one of the few in support of thanksgiving.

ajsmith401

Smash Apprentice
You should realllly stress the hygene thing. It gets realllly bad. Anyway, UCLA monthlies are my favorite time of the month, so see yall there

Top Bottom