• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA Monthly V championship - Hugs vs. Ka-Master ... and more!

The Game II

Smash Champion
Highlights of the UCLA Monthly V championship between Hugs and Luigi Ka-Master.

There was more to it than just "oh let's play the continuation," and I wrote it on Gameriot.

Anyway, you're interested in the videos. I had accidentally made them private the moment I put them up. I made them public, and only now they are available.

Enjoy. This was an insane match ... and tournament.

www.youtube.com/getyourtournament

--GCII

edit: I'm posting the remaining matches right now. I might have to extend this through tomorrow.

Galt

Smash Journeyman
I wanted Ka-Master to punish Hugs for CCing so much... It should be very dangerous for Samus to CC against Luigi, because that means he should get a Fire Jump Punch. But I never see Ka-Master use it, even when his f-tilts easily combo into it.

In all the other ways, though, Ka-Master >>> *. Forward too. Come back to Texas, Forward. You can sleep on my dorm floor.

Vercetty

Smash Rookie
OMG!
I didn´t know that God plays smash, his falco is better than yours ?he must be insaneD:!
Cool matches, really intense *¬*

jayrocs

Smash Cadet
Zhu, that Eggs vs SS match was pretty much the best thing ever. The sideB playform cancel into dair then knee was amazing. I watched that 10 seconds of glory about 10 times before I let it go.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Zhu, that Eggs vs SS match was pretty much the best thing ever. The sideB playform cancel into dair then knee was amazing. I watched that 10 seconds of glory about 10 times before I let it go.
Those were good matches. :)

Top Bottom