• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCI vs UCSD - Kick us while were down will ya?!!

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
So you kinda got the best of our little squad at the college biweekly =p

NOT AGAIN!!

UCI is calling you out! We have so many new faces I used to think UCSD was the deepest school when it comes to the people who don't really go to tournaments and stuff, but now... UCI is for sure the deepest school out there =) ooo them be fighting words.

So... shall we do this ONE more time? and probably some more times after that since these are always too fun =D haha. but David is not gonna be there this time =( booo.

To truly see who has the DEEPEST team, we are going to do another one just like the first one. That's right, 10 v 10 baby! lol. Since the quarter is just starting, I propose that week 7 is around when the midterms are MOSTLY done for most people, and since its on a weekend we should be fine, right guys?

Let me know when you all wanna see UCSD get pwn'ed yeahuhz! lol

Also, any other schools who beat UCI and want to validate their victory are welcome to come =), otherwise, NO JOHNS your wins dont mean jack hahahah

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
WHAT IN THE **** LOOOOOOOOOOOOL, such confidence Azeemsies

Azn Lep replaces me = MORE ****

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
You know I'll come, but man, I hope I can get that many people to get off their butts to come. We have plenty of people, although heavily blown with the loss of caotic, but I dont have any faith in many of our players actually going to it.

I remember last time at least 15 people expressed interest and about 10-11 said they'd go. We managed to get 5 to go, lots of excuses. This time around i'm making people sign a **** waiver and pledge if they say they'll go.

I really hope this can happen! I like the idea of 10 much better than 5.

PandaX

Smash Lord
Sadly, this time I'm on the side of UCI instead of UCSD

Call me a traitor, I don't care. Cao left and the only other one I can root for from UCSD is Edrees.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Me+Arash as alumni crew. Since each school gets 10 people, 10x4 = 40 stocks

So me and arash each get 20 stocks

Sounds fair right? :p

For UCI: 4th time's a charm :)

Knivez

Smash Ace
UCR will **** you both, with our new found talent: MYSELF.
mike y sucks, azeem is unbelievably even worse than him, and i like edreese but he went fd on me so its time for jake the boy to show his stuff.....
come prepared, we know we will...peanut butter sandwhiches and bananas
we taking this all the way back to oldschool, baby..
hating? i sure hope so.
oh and just for the sake of mentioning it, champ is pretty homo erotic when it comes to neal and niggarish cage.

Charoo

Smash Champion
UCR will **** you both, with our new found talent: MYSELF.
mike y sucks, azeem is unbelievably even worse than him, and i like edreese but he went fd on me so its time for jake the boy to show his stuff.....
come prepared, we know we will...peanut butter sandwhiches and bananas
we taking this all the way back to oldschool, baby..
hating? i sure hope so.
oh and just for the sake of mentioning it, champ is pretty homo erotic when it comes to neal and niggarish cage.
how did i get involve in the uc crew battle hahahaha. Freaking Alan and his emo mii

Top Bottom