• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Melee in Orlando!!!

Force

Smash Apprentice
small fest at my house today during the day i got hrnut here and we're already playin, say something asap or call me so i can get some matches in cuz i have work at 4 but the fest may go on longer if i can get some ppl to show up this early in the day. 863-514-8135

Finch

Smash Lord
Wow you live basically in walking distance from me and Rx. I don't have time today but you should come over and smash with one or both of us sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Wow you live basically in walking distance from me and Rx. I don't have time today but you should come over and smash with one or both of us sometime.
Good stuff, could you pm me your address? I'm down to smash whenever I'm not doing slave work in the chemistry dungeons.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
zero you better be good

lol

jk

me and finch will make you good if you're not good already

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
um should i hold a melee tournament next weekend?

I think it would get 8-10 people, and i could do it for cheap or free if that's what people wanted.

I could even do it on Friday...

let me know

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Would love to attend, but I'm a poor grad student. Not sure if I can actually, I work overtime on Fridays. Let me know if/where this happens.

tect

Smash Journeyman
(pasted from gainesville thread)
hello everyone!

my name is michael, and i'm a 20 year old canadian player. over the holidays i'm going to be in davenport from the 28th until the 4th.

the reason why i'm going is for varsity track and field training, so i expect to have a fairly packed itinerary, but i would love to play with some FL players if possible while i'm down there. i most likely won't have access to my own transportation (at least not on demand) but hopefully something can work out!

i'll be at the regal palms resort at 2700 sand mine road in davenport, and i'm training at the national training centre at 1099 citrus tower in clermont.

don't worry about wasting your time, i'm no noob =P i can compete with kage, vwins, pkmvodka, raynex etc.

Top Bottom