• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Melee in Orlando!!!

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
kniht: I doubt I can make it that far today since I dunno how long I'd be smashing and I have some other stuff I'm doing!!!

If you could come here, that would work, but once again I dunno how long I'll be smashing for!!!

:colorful:

Pi

Smash Hero
kniht: I doubt I can make it that far today since I dunno how long I'd be smashing and I have some other stuff I'm doing!!!

If you could come here, that would work, but once again I dunno how long I'll be smashing for!!!

:colorful:
yea i was kinda bein sarcastic, I would like to come and smash but I feel ya on the distance
would like to smash w/ ya before FL gaming though for sure
You guys got stuff goin on the 29th?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
John since when do u play poker for money?

I could get people to play.

I want to play some melee this week too.

Andy get me a job at the movie theater!!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Double post. Did u guys go see Terminator? I wanna go see it really bad but nobody will go with me. If u haven't gone yet we should go.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
EVERYBODDYY

I think i might want to FEST tonight before/during/after the MTV music awards, but i might be playing a lot of marth, so don't come if you're not prepared for that

and i can't guarantee I'll want to play for longer than 2 or 2.5 hours from the start of the time the first person shows up.

but give me a call if anyone is interested? 321-604-8717

edit: also what wud you guise think if I had a Poker Night next Sunday? (6/07/09)
just throwing the idea out there. it would probably be $3 buy-in. you don't have to be an expert or know all the rules 100% (i only KIND of know MOST of the rules.)

my idea is that, as college students, we all have the potential to be making MILLIONS playing poker, if we just start young. I think when I am 35-40, i could be a MEGA POKER GOD.

But anyway that is the newz.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I'll play later tonight.

And I'm always down for poker. But only if I'm allowed to bring beer.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
You can only bring beer if you bring an extra person (or 2 or 3) to also play poker.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
andy seems pretty tired, so if we do smash, it would be later, after andy's had plenty of sleepy time

Pi

Smash Hero
Yo Rx- they found my TV
Are you going to wato6?
Cause vericz said I could pick it up there but I can't go
If you're going do you think you could hold it till next time I come over?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
YES, COME TO THE LIGHT SIDE

LEARN THE WAYS OF THE FORCE

(L-canceling = the force)

AND JEDI MIND TRICKS

(tech chasing = jedi mind tricks)

Hive64

Smash Rookie
Hive where you at
Sorry I have been out of town a lot and I leave tuesday night till the 22nd :-[ If u want to play some tomorrow... err i guess it's today this time the 17th :-P I would be down. I think I might be playing some with Jay but not sure as of yet.

vokal553

Smash Rookie
I just moved into science drive this summer. I am down to play melee or brawl whenever and where ever. Hit me up if you want to play. I wont have my wii or gamecube in orlando for about another week. Let me know, (954) 609 6428.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
SCIENCE DRIVE CREW FOREVER!!!!

vokal hit me up 321-604-8717, i am the person to call in science drive for smashfests including NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT ULTIMATE SMASHFEST

Finch

Smash Lord
I really want to play before work today. Andy what did I say when you called me? lol

nvm my shift got cut so I can play whenever

Hive64

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone!! Would anyone like to play some Melee today (6/24... wednesday) some time? I get out of class at like 5ish. It has been a while since I have gotten my hands on smash and I just had eye surgery. I'm recovering nicely and would like to play so i dont get wrecked come Saturday's gigs thingy. Any takers? FINCH!?!?!

Hive64

Smash Rookie
Triple post ftw! Anyone wanna melee tomorrow? I get out of class at like 4:30

Edit: Finch and I gunna play some tomorrow. If anyone else if interested let me know!

Top Bottom