• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UC Merced Melee 04-21-12 Final Tournament

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
lol
that looks rediculous =D

and dam you, joe. . . . you dont even need to fool us anymore w/ ur links and stuff

everytime I see ur posts I automatically think of that gad-dayum game

=(

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
lol I actually saw that picture the other day while doing a search for zelda (trying to find a new avatar since the boards got rid of my old one)

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
my birthday present to him is going to be a free entrance for singles and doubles. any objections? (at least we always pay for our entrance fee to contribute to pot)

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
haha thanks, i was never on tv 1 unfortunately. I'll tell you guys all about my experience when we get together including my close set against hyuga

Normal Ice

Smash Rookie
my birthday present to him is going to be a free entrance for singles and doubles. any objections? (at least we always pay for our entrance fee to contribute to pot)
I don't want any birthday gifts or anything from you. Why would you offer me anything? Oh yeah, you want to give me some deadly gift because you want me to DIE. I am not so gullible, scheming evil twin brother.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
what other kinds of ice are there besides normal ice?
Well dry ice comes to mind...
super mega ice
'ice around my neck' - justin timberlake
Vanilla Ice
Icemang from X-Mangs
Pssh, I wipe my @$$ with such forms of inferior ice.
I LOVE THIS THREAD SO MUCH
hahahaha

Shroomed

Smash Master
hmmm, i was maybe gonna go visit a friend in merced and maybe i can make him come to this with me as well

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah so... I'll be bringing ppl to this (as always) and I'll also be bringing a full setup (TV, wii, copy of melee), 1 or 2 recording setups, and maybe even a 2nd tv.

You just won the game
April Fools

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hey nick what time are u going?

my parents might bring me there actually, cuz theyre picking up m ybro at like 12

but if i could go with u that'd be cool too

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Oh sweet. Well I'm probably leaving at about 12 and I can give you a ride if you want one

Unrelated to that, did I leave a CD case at your house when I was over playing there playing tetris until 4 am a few weeks back? It's gray/silver on the top and bottom and has a black zipper. I've got my copy of SC in there along with a few other things I need

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
thanks for set-ups, we will need as many as possible to run the falcon side tourney and draft crew battles. i'm thinking about giving $5 to a random person who brought his or her set-up in order to encourage more set-ups.

btw, choknater, there's this random person at ucm who thinks that he's all that in brawl. can you kick his *** for me? I would if I could, but I only play ganon in that game

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
There's no shame in playing ganon in brawl. Triforce tier ftw!

Okay yeah, ganon/zelda/link are all really bad in that game. But anyway...

Adaias AKA Suuwo's pretty good at brawl too though. Chok and Suuwo could both probably beat that fool in a MM

Top Bottom