• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
sure stealth u can stay since MIB is out

room will be kinda packed but cheap.

Kingtoon
Vex
Xzax
Asadelta
Evan
Dotcom
Uno
6WX
Stealth
Ebo
Squall?

hotel price will be about 12-15 a person for 1 night.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
sounds good :D are you guys heading up friday or saturday? and can i get a ride to you guys from the airport or do i need to get some public transportation going to get to you guys?

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
vex house is the perfect place to be

and when i said tomorrow i meant today. it was just that weird part of night where u dont know if to say today or tomorrow. but im goin over vex's tonght

mib004

Smash Ace
Damn just looked at UFB registered for sktar. MIB, Vex, kt, Evan, ebo, .COM, xzax, squall. If we had TUM it would be full force but let's do this

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I'm doing in person registration so if TUSM decides to enter out of nowhere he can.
will pools deff be up today?

EDIT: and tell your little leap of faith friends its on. Crew battle Uptowns Finest Boxes vs Leap of Faith. battle for the most powerful crew with a 3 letter acronym.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Good, that crew battle will happen this time for sure.

Pools should be up tonight or the latest tomorrow morning. At the airport now to pick up Glutonny and Leon.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Hey guys I'm looking for players to partcipate in my 48 Hour Gaming Marathon for Charity. Anyone interested?

It's being held at Vex's place in philly on Saturday July 28th until Monday July 30th. If you have a game you know how to beat in a single playthrough and want to be apart of this lemme know. We really need more players to play games atm.

Top Bottom