• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Steph doesn't have money for gas. -____- And he's not entering anything and he doesn't even enjoy the game, so honestly...... meh. I don't want to be mean, so I'mma stop talking.

I'm bored but I feel like I could help tbh. Car ride drama lol.

who needs money? ill just give you that 10$ or whatever you need so you can all happily stop the fight at the venue.
Seriously? That's really generous.

mib004

Smash Ace
Steph doesn't have money for gas. -____- And he's not entering anything and he doesn't even enjoy the game, so honestly...... meh. I don't want to be mean, so I'mma stop talking.

Seriously? That's really generous.
lmfao Kendall you are absolutely right, I don't know why he going, But if steph don't go we set,

lol Ally we on your side 100% lol

Allied

Smash Master
Message from mib004: idk ally is pretty small me and terrance prolly just gonna jump him anyway

:D

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Thanks a ****ton Ally, that's really nice of you.

Looks like we're good then.

EDIT: Uhh guess I'm riding with Chibo then if Smurf wants to go with you Matt.

mib004

Smash Ace
wait wait just talked to steph.

in my car.
TUSM - 25
evan - 25
smurf - 15

Steph car.
Kendall - 15
Kenny - 20
Terrence. - ok guys ill put 5 we need 5 from three other people wassup?

"kendall i talked to steph u good

55$ plus i may give him 5$

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Matt, why don't you spread out the paying people. YouKre getting $65 AND an EZ Pass. Steph gets $35, plua whoever pays for Terrence? Switch me and Kendall, that's the best way I see. Steph gets a little more money for tolls, and you're already covered. At least you should be.

mib004

Smash Ace
Matt, why don't you spread out the paying people. YouKre getting $65 AND an EZ Pass. Steph gets $35, plua whoever pays for Terrence? Switch me and Kendall, that's the best way I see. Steph gets a little more money for tolls, and you're already covered. At least you should be.
TUSm your riding back with me i want the 25$. imma need to pay tolls MYSELF Coming back remember 15$ and come outta my pocket for gas.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Think about Steph for a second. Steph is getting less gas money, and he has to take carte of tolls BOTH ways.

And you have to realize that some people are already covering fees for others, namely Terrence. I understand that you want to be compensated for your "services," but given the circumstances, it's just not gonna happen the way you want it to.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I have space for going to there and not back for one person, that's it. Whoever it is idc. However what I do care is what time Smurf would get here cause I'm trying to leave between 9 30 and 10.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
As of right now, Chibo, I'm riding with Steph since he's taking the $15. Thanks for lookin out tho, I really appreciate it.

mib004

Smash Ace
Think about Steph for a second. Steph is getting less gas money, and he has to take carte of tolls BOTH ways.

And you have to realize that some people are already covering fees for others, namely Terrence. I understand that you want to be compensated for your "services," but given the circumstances, it's just not gonna happen the way you want it to.
your in my car tUSM me and steph just discuss things it over everything is set.

As of right now me and kenny have 5 for Terrence. Now we need two other people with 5.

My car.
TUSM
Evan
Smurf

Steph Car
Kenny
Kendall
Terrence

This **** is finally done lol. Everybody "except kendall cause we need her tv, me up at terrence house at 10:30.... okay 10:30 im out too much typing lol

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Again, we're getting $10 from Ally, so that covers the rest of Terrence's gas money.

Hooray for all this **** FINALLY being done lol.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
As for my tourney in November i don't think there is enough spots for you guys(maybe one or two).
Sorry, a bunch of unexpected locals hit me up and my parents put that limit....its pretty gay...i'll make sure you guys can come to the next one though

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
terrence beat

Kel mk.
Keitaro. Falco
MVD Snake

Xzax beat.
CHU DAT!!!!!!
TeeVee
MIB :(

Smurf Beat:
Big Lou
Doom
Chibo

Good **** yall rep PA hard. "Can't believe I traveled 3hrs to play two people in my crew Xzax/TUSM :( that is so ****ing gay." Choked on xzax took game 1 2 stocked his falco, then game 2 and 3 he went mk and we both were in the 100% each game but I did my usual choke as usual. And TUSM well D3 that is all.

Time to try at viridian this week who in my car?

btw this was MIB lol, I didn't realize I was still logged in on xzax name.

Top Bottom