• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
yd if you havent figured it out yet we will plan what where doing for vc7 the day before but it will actually just end up being planned the day of

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
And me n kingtoon effin wrecked yall

sike nah, i wanna go to more tournaments, but sometimes im glad cause ppl smell kinda bad

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Kenny, you're cool people, and you're right, I do things differently, but the only reason you play Brawl is because in the end, when you have just a few brain cells left, you can still spam sh*t to your fullest potential.

Evan doesn't have the net as far as I know. He's working on trying to get a phone.

We got four people on PA PR. Next season, I wanna see more. *looks at self* What? Don't look at me like that.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
LOL CHIBO. some of the members in Victory Road are in UFB. so that doesnt even count. u made VR after ufb and jus stole our members so u cant say that.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Lemme rephrase the question. What have y'all done as a crew since its conception?

Wait, I just remembered, we DO have Xzax, don't we? So that's half right there. If .com gets on, that's just more power to us. Now all I gotta do is step up my game, and UFB will prosper and stuff.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
TUSM. he only made it to fill the whole in his soul that was left after the death of TOS. ita all for show. as u cna see they only write in it lik once every 3 days

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Oh man, # of posts in a crew thread is totally proportional to skill. We just dont spend all day trolling and spamming.

And the same 2 members we "stole" from UFB, you "stole" from ToS lol
and we've got another half of your members wanting to join lol

TUSM get on PR

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
yd its not about how many tournies are in a state. u have to go to atleast 2 in state tournies and then whereever u want. as u can see even ebo is on the PR. and he from Jersey

CHIBO: how did we steal members from TOS when TOS is dead. they just came here because they knew we were better.

and # of posts is proportional to skill. u mad we talk about nothing all day.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Chibo, they wanted to come to us, ask both of them. Why us? Because UFB is legit.

About me not being on PR........so? I did bad this season. But my crew cleaned up for me.

Instead of coming in here, why don't you spark some interest in your own crew thread. Either one of them.....

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Chibo, they wanted to come to us, ask both of them. Why us? Because UFB is legit.

About me not being on PR........so? I did bad this season. But my crew cleaned up for me.

Instead of coming in here, why don't you spark some interest in your own crew thread. Either one of them.....

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

Actually I just updated the OP and posted Pound 4 results in the VR thread tyvm

/CELL PHONE JOHNS

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

About me not being on PR.......so? I did bad this season. But my crew cleaned up for me.

Actually I just updated the OP and posted Pound 4 results in the VR thread tyvm

/CELL PHONE JOHNS

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
that reminds. me when the last time we updated the OP.

on 2nd thought i think someone else shoulda made the crew thread. cause ev u jus suk.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Nah, I'll take responsibility for the OP..... I'm just lazy. There's really no other excuse, lol.

Chibo's crew doesn't get together and hang out and stuff, so he has to make a pretty (yet still dead.....) crew thread and OP to make up for it.
We're too busy actually being a crew, spamming hilarious ****, and having fun together.

@Chibo: like everybody said, your logic fails when Xzax is in UFB, as well as Vex's Bowser as an honorary member. =P

Reaaaaally don't know why you came in here just to hate, but at least do it well if you're gonna do it at all.

Top Bottom