• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

mib004

Smash Ace
lol Yo It Just Hit Me. Matt Wears His Hat Just Like Ash. Lmao Imagine Matt Being Ash.

"cues Music, Turns Hat Backwards. Throws Pokeball. 40 Pnd Dumbbell! I Choose You!!!
Lolololololollololllololollolollololololloloolololololololololololololololololoolololololololololoolololololololololololoolololololololoolololololololollololololololoololololololoololololololololololololoollolololololololololololololololoolololollololoolololololllololoololololololololoolololololololololololloolololololololol

mib004

Smash Ace
Im giving everyone one more buss on matt and im going in hard, and im not stopping till wends at 12:01. I dare yall one more buss and its on

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Xzax, you better hold onto the few good jokes you had yesterday and leave it at that. -_-

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
lol kendall throwing on the i dont get it role. it works everytime
;)

But I really don't, lol.

Besides, I'm not worried about Xzax.... he gotta say his **** online 'cause without my donations, he wouldn't even have the money to get here and say it to my face.

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
Oh **** getting real again.

**** i really still knew the pokemon raps. THATS CRAZY.

GRAVELER wait a cotton picken minute that ain't no dam graveler thats a dam geodude. LMAO!!!
never even notice just a nieve little brat.

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
u guys r tha ****in best. this thread never fails to entertain me day in and day out enough that i have to check the boards b4 even doing homework.

Top Bottom