• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
shes not really visible u have yo really look 2 see here. not ur best pick of an avi ev. change it lik i do. i prolli cahnge my avi lik 3-4 times a week

yo ima rock this avi and troll people lmao

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
@Toon:WTF! why the hell u got me as ur avi. i seriously thought that i was posting and it confused me. TAKE IT AWAY NOW!

@Tusm: one tourney a month thing sounds good.

@kaylo: wat u know about pokemon u ain't no die hard fan. I will not allow u to post more videos of my nastalgic past and make me reminisce over the good ol' days.

@Evan: Don't know who aqua is but i swore all this time that was riku. (they getting lazy with the character designs)but at least there's squall.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I think I still have my 2BA Master CD somewhere around here, rofl. I know about pokemon. :mad:

Roxas215

Smash Lord
@Toon:WTF! why the hell u got me as ur avi. i seriously thought that i was posting and it confused me. TAKE IT AWAY NOW!

@Tusm: one tourney a month thing sounds good.

@kaylo: wat u know about pokemon u ain't no die hard fan. I will not allow u to post more videos of my nastalgic past and make me reminisce over the good ol' days.

@Evan: Don't know who aqua is but i swore all this time that was riku. (they getting lazy with the character designs)but at least there's squall.
I understand your dislike of KH. But there is no way in hell you can mistake Riku for Aqua. THEY LOOK NOTHING ALIKE!!!!!!

And best believe i still got my 2.b.a master cd. Its right next to my cards and my promotional toys r us pokemon video they sent in the mail like 2 months before the show aired. I was a pokemon freak back then.

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
Pokemon was a bit top tier back in elemetary and middle school days.

I still have the episode with lieutenant surge gym battle.
with the lighthouse episode and the ship sinking episode.

LOL or thier name is TUSM

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Matt was tryin to catch 'em all just like the rest of us, don't let him fool you.

mib004

Smash Ace
Matt was tryin to catch 'em all just like the rest of us, don't let him fool you.
LMFAO, im mad you added the " ' " to catch em all. Back in day hell yea nobody could stop me, i was the best in gameboy. Terrence "level 255 A$$inator" lolol unstoppable. And i had the best cards, holla at me KaYlO, EvAn when i was young. Ev if you still got em im gonna have you lolol, you're supposed to give em to you little cousin or nephew.. lol

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
I think i may still have mines but they buried somewhere in junk, on the other hand **** ev you said u got them on ur nightstand. Thats crazy.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
LMFAO, im mad you added the " ' " to catch em all. Back in day hell yea nobody could stop me, i was the best in gameboy. Terrence "level 255 A$$inator" lolol unstoppable. And i had the best cards, holla at me KaYlO, EvAn when i was young. Ev if you still got em im gonna have you lolol, you're supposed to give em to you little cousin or nephew.. lol
Lol me and my brother still have them. They locked in the basement in my mom house with her old vhs movies lol. I haven't touched them in like 5-6 years. Now that i think about it i might have a saturn/game gear locked in there too loll.

I think i may still have mines but they buried somewhere in junk, on the other hand **** ev you said u got them on ur nightstand. Thats crazy.
no i didnt lol.

mib004

Smash Ace
Charmeleon, Warturtle, Mewtwo, Tentacruel, Aradactle, Ominite, Slowpoke, Scyther, Hitmonlee, Magic Caprt, Magmar........... "Can you name all the 150 pokemon" LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOL

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I used to know the whole thing...... ;-;

I know at one point in the song on the show, they put the wrong picture with one of the pokemon names or something, lol.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jlw1FpOCEfo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jlw1FpOCEfo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

EDIT: Oh yeah, second to last verse, they put a Geodude picture for Graveler. :urg: 4Kids failure.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Brawl- Luigi is the greatest parody of Brawl ever, lol. He's so fun and ridiculous to play. XD

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Bombs won't mean anything when you got a wall of Fire and Ice arrows heading your way, a Gale Boomerang that Link throws with the force of a gunshot, plus a Spin Attack that covers the length of a football field.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Link has nothing on LKs that reach across the entire stage.

Bowser would be a good counter, though, since he has super armor WHEN HE WALKS. Too good. <3

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Well, then, I guess we'd have a pretty boring 8 minutes, because as soon as you so much as move...... BOOM.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
If you're gonna do nothing but pluck bombs, I will just sit there and shoot arrows. Remember, I got patience. Comes from hours of playing Dedede.

If they made Peach's bombs bigger, I'd CP Ike and spam counter.

Top Bottom