• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Two simple forum function questions.

psyniac_123

Smash Ace
Wrong area.

You have to choose an avatar from the selection, I think. As for sigs, upload the image on ImageShack or PhotoBucket and drop the link with

Killer Tree

Smash Journeyman
Wait how do you have 113 posts
How do you only have 14 posts in 2 years.

Anyway, I have a question. I know technically you shouldn't create a topic about forum questions but when you have one who should you PM? Do admins not want to be bothered? Are there regular mods that are recommended to ask questions too?

Tino's White Horse

Smash Journeyman
Anyway, I have a question. I know technically you shouldn't create a topic about forum questions but when you have one who should you PM? Do admins not want to be bothered? Are there regular mods that are recommended to ask questions too?
I'd rather not bother them. I'm probably too new for them anyways...

Aslo, this isn't working. I'm putting

-Knux-

Smash Ace
You can't insert image tags if you're fairly new. You joined yesterday, so you'll probably have to wait a week, I think.

117 posts in one day. Uh... Wow.

psyniac_123

Smash Ace
I'd rather not bother them. I'm probably too new for them anyways...

Aslo, this isn't working. I'm putting tags around the image link like I'm supposed to and it just shows a link TO the image. What am I doing wrong?[/QUOTE]

Are you doing this? Notice the forward slash:

[ img ] link [ /img ]

(without spaces)

Tino's White Horse

Smash Journeyman
Are you doing this? Notice the forward slash:

[ img ] link [ /img ]

(without spaces)
Yes, I'm doing that. And it's not working.
You can't insert image tags if you're fairly new. You joined yesterday, so you'll probably have to wait a week, I think.

117 posts in one day. Uh... Wow.
Are you serious?

Aw, mang...

Oh, well. Thanks for your help, guys.

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
Yea, I think you have to wait a week for the actual image to appear. I recall having a similar problem before.

On the note of sigs, Does everyone see their sigs in every post? I only seem to have mine appear every ~10 posts.

Killer Tree

Smash Journeyman
You know... that "Edit" button, you can use it.

Instead of.. .double posting, you know.

Then I would have to click quote, copy the text, click back, scroll downto my message, click edit, , paste and then post my message. Instead of Click quote and post my message.

Also me not doing that increased your post count 17% so you should thank me.

Top Bottom