• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Two Players Get a FS at same time!

Crispin

Smash Rookie
I remember seeing a vid that had a box broken open and 3 Smash balls came out and just landed on the ground.

this raises the question. what if sonic and pikachu used their FS at the same time?

Lone Spectator

Smash Apprentice
I doubt it's possible. When one character grabs he Smash Ball, either all the others dissapear and none of them reappear until the FS is used.

My theory.

Hutsetsugen!

Smash Apprentice
Lulz, it's not possible.
You didn't see four smash balls.
Take what Storm Eagle said; You can't have two, three, or even four Snake's doing that FS at the same time.

SinHarvester

Smash Rookie
Spam, *insert random character's FS* vs *insert random character's FS* lolol awesome, Spam Spam
/end sarcasm
/end thread

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
this raises the question. what if sonic and pikachu used their FS at the same time?
The same thing that would happen in Melee when 2 invincable people attack each other.

Nothing.

Leobenmc

Smash Journeyman
1) I would like to see a video
2) Before I see a video, I don't believe it
3) If this is indeed true, I'd be very impressed. Imagine how awesome it'd work in team battles!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Smash Balls don't land on the ground! But it is confirmed that a Smash Ball can appear while someone is using their Final Smash. And so theoretically, if the game allows another character to acquire and activate their Final Smash while the first Final Smash is still occuring, there could be two Final Smashes taking place at once.

There are only a few Final Smashes that the game could probably handle 2 of at once. Like Mario, Samus, and Wario's. But not Olimar's or Fox's for sure.

Psydon

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty certain, given the Smash Ball's programming as per the video footage, it's impossible for two Smash Balls to exist at any point in time.

-The Final Smash power disappears after a short time, if you don't use it
-Smash Balls don't appear that often, and the distance between their appearances is far longer than the time they remain inside a character
-For all we know the game could be programmed to simply deactivate the Smash Ball's spawn timer for as long as a Smash Ball is currently, in some form, on the battlefield
-Using two Final Smashes, in certain cases, wouldn't really work anyway. Imagine trying to use Snake's and Peach's at the same time.

Oh yeah, and as far as we've seen Smash Balls don't appear from containers, and they fly around rather than stay on the ground like most items.

Top Bottom