• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Two New Secret Characters Posted on Official Site

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Ganondorf is one of my most favorite characters in the LoZ series and potentially my favorite villain in any game really. I just get all nervous when I fight him no matter which Zelda game I play. He was frightening in OoT, mysterious in WW, absolutely beastly in TP, and down right terrifying in HW.

Which brings me to the point: I really wished they would have made Ganondorf have an alt costume of his OoT model and his HW model. It would of been so much better though I do dig the grey and red palette swap. Yeah, we do have Hyrule Warriors for that but it would if been amazing to have it in Smash Bros, too. The same could be said for Zelda and Link as well.
A HW alt would have been awesome, unfortunately since the two games (Smash and HW) were being worked around the same time frame there was no warrant for HW content in Smash, had the game been released a year ago it could have been possible.
Hopefully they incorporate DLC in the future with this.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I really want to see the Duck Hunt dog in HD, it's about time they show Ganon in HD.

MP8

Smash Journeyman
The only buff that would make Ganondorf top tier is the Super Saiyan 3 hair from Hyrule Warriors. Its the only way.

Last edited:

MSakurai

Smash Rookie
Too bad they totally blew their chance to give Ganondorf a cool, unique moveset using his sword and a magical projectile. They put so much time into changing up Bowser, so why not do Ganon too? WHY?!

And no, I will not get over it. >:-(
Have you ever made a game?

Top Bottom