• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twin_A's Ninja Warrior Submission Video!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Hey everyone! As many of you know my brother and I are going out for this next season of Ninja Warrior (quick video for those who don't know what it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oco3lPfokaU). I have already spoken with a casting associate who wants us on the show! We're just looking to get whatever support we can and wanted to share these with the community that has been so great to us. Thanks everyone for the support! Here is a link to my submission video to get on the show (before anyone says there's too much talking, it's exactly the amount the casting associate told me to include :p)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkSQ1kt49cs&feature=youtu.be

Thank you so much everyone! Long live smash (Melee, Brawl, and 64!)!!

Also if this is the wrong place to put this, sorry sorry sorry haha! Feel free to move it to where ever it is supposed to be.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
The gym I go to has built almost every obstacle seen on the show. Sadly I couldn't fit most of them into the video but I have trained extensively, with weights and while already exhausted, on the quad steps, spider wall, rolling log, jump hang, wall run, cliff hanger, salmon ladder, unstable bridge, climbing a rope and a cargo net, warped wall, and more that I know I'm forgetting. I'm trying to prepare myself for anything that they throw at me. To do this I'm also practicing holding myself up with just one arm for as long as I can (it's getting to be pretty long now) while the other arm does various things like catch and throw a ball, swinging, etc.

Thanks for the support :D

Top Bottom