• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

twillight princess

spyder0318

Smash Cadet
Im hostin a tournament on the 25th. In shreveport. All the info will b up soon.

$5 singles
10- team

spyder0318

Smash Cadet
the tourny dates been moved back to september 15 & 22. Im tryin to get us on the circuit. Everything else will be up by next week if my computer doesnt mess up again

Zoro

Smash Champion
which zelda is your fav zoro?
Alot of people say Ocarina of time is their favorite but i gotta say Majoras mask.

Dont get me wrong OOT was an amazing game but i think why people think its so good is its the first of the 3d generation zelda games. Majora vastly improved upon ocarina the gameplay was extremely open you could go anywhere you wanted No little fairy saying NO DONT GO THAT WAY. The sidequests were also great so many and all of them were fun. I spent more time on Majora than i did ocarina. Ocarina just felt like link did everything because the fairy told him to or the princess or something there was no sense of urgency you could wander the fields all day and ganon would never destroy the world or anything. Majora had that sense of impending doom like if you dont get this **** done your all ****ed man! Gives me the willies when i play that game.

Then A link to the past just because its 2 good. Ive beaten that game at least 30 times.

my order is like

Majora-the best
A link to the past-the shizwiz
Ocarina-awesome
Oracle of ages and seasons-Fave gba games
Wind waker-loved it
Twilight- loved it
Links awakening-loved it
Minish cap-liked it
The 4 swords games-ok
LOZ-meh
Adventure of link- just a very bleh game. why do u think side scrolling never came back for zelda.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
What, Zoro...you're not going to include the CDI games? psht...and you call yourself a fan.

Actually, Zelda 2 is in my top three zelda games...idk why, but I really like that game...played it through about 5 times now.

OoT is, imo, the most perfect game of the bunch.

TP was good...the ending was amazing.

Link to the Past was amazing...simply amazing.

I wasn't a huge fan of Majora...idk...it didn't have the feeling for me. : /

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
ok now my list(you got me started)

1.OoT
2.Link To The Past
3.Wind Waker(everything in that was awesome except for the fact that 50% of it was in a boat >_>)
4.TLOZ 2
5.Links Awakening
5.Majoras Mask
6.Twilight Princess
7.minish cap(such an awesome GBA Game XD)
8.the others are tied for 9th and 8th lol

Top Bottom