• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight Showdown 2010 AT METROCON! The Ultimate Smash Tournament!

SaintAnger

Smash Journeyman
LOL ****

address date pls?
Metrocon has not posted dates yet for when the convention will be held. I wanted to start promoting the tournament early since participants do not have to buy a Metrocon ticket just to come play in the tournament. I know that is main reason why some did not come to play. I talked to the arcade manager about players not having to pay Metro to play in the tournament and they agreed. Like I said, I hope this will draw more players out. Especially out of towners.

SaintAnger

Smash Journeyman
I hope to get more details soon as Metrocon draws closer. Last time there was only one Gamecube and one Wii. I know it confirmed that yyou can bring additional TVs and systems with copies of Melee and Brawl. There is a lot of open space along the walls in the game room we can use. Also, I am going to bring some power strips and if anyone else has some it would be great to bring them. I will keep you posted as the information is made available. Sorry it's been so long since I ahve posted. Work has been crazy and I have pulling a lot of hours.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Metrocon has not posted dates yet for when the convention will be held. I wanted to start promoting the tournament early since participants do not have to buy a Metrocon ticket just to come play in the tournament. I know that is main reason why some did not come to play. I talked to the arcade manager about players not having to pay Metro to play in the tournament and they agreed. Like I said, I hope this will draw more players out. Especially out of towners.
until it gets a address/date... it goes to the social room.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'm bringing me, my friends, and the tampa crew to this either way so if it happens, we'll be there lol.

Veggi

Smash Champion
I'm going to beat up your Ice Climbers. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not the last time I tried to beat up your Ice Climbers, maybe not at Metrocon, maybe not ever. Eventually, though. I'm going to beat up your Ice Climbers.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to beat up your Ice Climbers. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not the last time I tried to beat up your Ice Climbers, maybe not at Metrocon, maybe not ever. Eventually, though. I'm going to beat up your Ice Climbers.

BRING IT : P

South Florida has increased my power level by OVER 9000...

But yeah, for real, DK punch gets the job done

>_>
<_<

I'm skurred of that dk. We need to do doubles more in Tampa. I am learning Lucario for doubles: we could do work in the neighborhood.

Veggi

Smash Champion
Didn't you say you were learning ROB for doubles last time? I love DK in teams because no one hangs on the edge if I'm hanging on to it. Ever. When's the next time you're going to be in Tampa?

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Didn't you say you were learning ROB for doubles last time? I love DK in teams because no one hangs on the edge if I'm hanging on to it. Ever. When's the next time you're going to be in Tampa?
I get back to Tampa probably around July 18th. My GF and I will have our own apartment + wii, so I will be doing a **** TON of fests. I have been alternating between rob and lucario depending on the role of my teammate. I am still not good enough at doubles for my liking.

Top Bottom