• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

'Twas the Night Before Brawl's Launch

TMS

Smash Journeyman
I had a smile on my face while reading all the way through. Great job.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I thought this was better than the other one, it just went on a bit too long and seemed a bit rushed at the end. Good nonetheless.

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
It'd be hilarious if there was an enormous power outage the day Brawl comes out.

.... Well, no, it wouldn't, because many of us would resort to going and eating the electrical companies, which would not be good. Wires and all, then we would have LONGER to wait until Brawl. Then Wario would be angry that nobody's playing as him and make microgames about "Turn the lightswitch on!" and "Speed up!". Would it be hilarious? No.

On topic: Nice poem. I especially like the part about everything. That part was really funny.

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
That was GREAT. Too bad I'm getting it Monday... still, great poem to put in the right mood.

I recommend that everyone going to the midnight release reads that 1 more time right before leaving.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Hope everyone enjoyed this! Thanks for the positive reviews. Now I'm off to pick up my copy of Brawl!

Top Bottom