• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Turn around Utilt

HellBringer

Smash Rookie
I have seen some video were fox do a jab and them do and Utilt but in the opposite direction, I have try to do this but it seems that i cant pull it out. some advise ?

Chalice

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tenkenjin
You have to gently tilt the joystick the other way. Takes some practice but if you wanna play fox you gotta practice these perfect pivots

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
I find it's easier with C-stick (right stick) set to Attack: this way you turn with the control stick (left stick) and input the u-tilt with the other stick.

G-Sword

Smash Journeyman
We should have frame data on this. It would help greatly. Like is it slower or same frame rate as a normal utlit. I have been doing it without using cstick recently. Just a slight upward diagonal direction where I turn but still able to do an utilt. Doesn't even look like I turn around

Last edited:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
turn around only takes 1 frame, so if buffered correctly turnaround utilt will be 1 frame slower than regular utilt

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I think if you hold the control stick very slightly in a diagonal behind and up during an action, and then pressing a, you'll buffer it.

Top Bottom