• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tulsa/Jenks Monthly Tournament 09/09/07

smashfan101

Smash Rookie
For those of you who are interested or know someone that is interested, there is a SSB64 1v1 and a SSBM 1v1 tournament in the Tulsa/Jenks area this coming Sunday on September 9, 2007. If you got game, bring it with you.

smashfan101

Smash Rookie
Several N64 players are going to college here actually... me included. Besides there are 4 of us in the area who are phenomenal.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Define phenomenal...most people who think they're phenomenal get rude awakenings when they hit the tourney scene :lick:
But yeah, I've...vaguely heard of Tulsa...and not of Jenks. :grin:

Hyeah!

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm new to the tourney scene and ready to learn/play I live in Owasso we should all play sometime. I main link.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Unfortunately you'll have to put the Master Sword back in its pedestal to play with these guys now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom