• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Try to find with anyone opponents you've brawled ( :official code: Utilt>Jab>Dtilt )

Steel_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Please post in this format
Looking for:
Stages:
Costumes:
Opponents:
Item on/off:

Also feel free to add any extra's.
Just post what you played as costume and opponents and maybe you'l get that opponent :D im looking for a toon link who was playing mario pikachu and ganondorf/lucario i was a white mario please pm me if you brawled me.

Royale

Smash Journeyman
**** OP, i cant tell you how many people i've met in basic that i want their friend code...guess i'll write a list;

In Basic Brawl i usually play the following;

Green Snake
Green Ike
Green MK
Green Olimar
Green Pit
Green Kirby
Green Lucario
Green Game & Watch
Orange Lucas
Blue Wolf
Red Pokmon Trainer
Purple Dedede
Purple Toon Link

I'm looking for people who play the following;

White/Pink Dedede [we teamed up together while i was on my purple D3. we also fought each other before teaming up]

White Snake/Black Falco [i was on my green kirby, he fought a really good opponent]

Blue/White Link [i was on my Green snake, hes just a really good/friendly link lol]

And if you happen to run into me, im generally friendly so just let me know if you want to team up or be my friend and i'll oblige. If the room starts to get serious...watch yourself.

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
the best time i had online was playing around with a Red Peach...i was mostly Zelda
few things we did:
-we both carried barrels on shadow moses and did the usual lots of taunting in shadow moses, i was C.falcon
-we teamed up, one awesome moment was when i was zelda and she jumped off the side of Corneria so i could do my final smash jumping next to her facing the opposite way and got both other players
-i was a MetaKnight and i went up to her doing "Fight me" taunt...she hit me and i killed myself to help her win easily

i saved those replays could show if i ever get SD card, maybe i need to look into peach boards

Pink_Yoshi

Smash Rookie
I always use a pink Yoshi while playing Basic Brawl. Perhaps you already played with me.

Kjata

Smash Rookie
I always use a pink Yoshi while playing Basic Brawl. Perhaps you already played with me.
I played with a Pink Yoshi before, There was a person that was Away from game and not moving, and we got a moving board and me and that Yoshi kept throwing the character so he wouldn't die.

Shadow_Bane

Smash Cadet
I use:

Green/White Fox
Red Falcon
Blue Ike
Brown/S*it Snake
and Gold Sonic

Ohhh and soemtimes I choose Wario and do his taunts like this.
Down taunt.[3x]
Then side taunt.
Then up taunt.

I do that roughly 5 times before I start messing around.

DAGanmanert

Smash Apprentice
Soo many ppl I wish i coulvde gotten..But two im lookin for are:
Red Snake( was pretty good, could use DAC played agaisnt me and a constant sonic main)
Sonic(Black costume I think? Fought agaisnt me and a red snake frequently)

I was Wolf, and switched to falco and fox often.(Blue wolf costume, White fox w/Green sleeves.)

Wolfang

Smash Journeyman
Let me see; I'm looking for one of these brawlers I was fighting yesterday:

We played several matches. The players consisted of two Wolf's (one blue {me} and one in green) and two Kirby's (one pink and one white).

Stages consisted on Pictochat (about 3 times), Smashville (twice), Castle Seige, Final Destination, and a few others I can't recall.

Towards the end players began to drop one by one until I got into a 1-on-1 match with a pink Kirby, where I ended up losing by one point.

So, are you guys out there?...Did you check this thread yet?...are you even members of SmashBoards?

Dusk104

Smash Rookie
Hmmn there's alot of players I wish I could find but it's been too long to remember them. (I call them hump buddies, ie down analog constantly)

I usually play...
[Light Blue] Game & Watch
[Red] Marth
[Blue/White] Peach
[Pink] Yoshi
[Red] Kirby
[Tan and Red] Ike
[Purple] Luigi
[Blue] Link
[Dark] Toon Link

I usually taunt and "hump" at the beginning of a match with new players to see if anyone's friendly. x_o

The 5th Horseman

Smash Ace
I'm looking for a Zelda! It was team battle and there was a Pika and an Ike. I was the epic Toon Link. ;) This Zelda also played as Marth and Peach.

I normally play team battles (If no one is online) and I fight in the air with my TL.

HydeInTheBox

Smash Cadet
I remember this one time I was playing and everyone chose Bowser, we we're all taunting then I got bored and started bowserciding, lawlz.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Man, good fuggin luck. The only way to keep in contact with those people are for neither of you to ever quit or disconnect from the same Basic Brawl room.

But there is a Ganon I'd like to play again...

...they really need to fix that friend finder...
also, i hate the fact ******** ppl are still doing taunt parties....
Bite your tongue.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
It was a long time ago, it doesn't really matter.

But what I do remember is that it was in teams, and as I was chaingrabbing Ike against a wall in Delfino Plaza, and he came up behind me and started beating the life out of him till he was at 999%.

Steel_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Looking for:
Stages:
Costumes:
Opponents:
Item on/off:
I think it would be better if we posted in this format so its more organized but its only a suggestion

stratele

Smash Apprentice
this might sound werid but it may of been me!

I pm'ed you, but adding to it. I think items may of been on for the delfino game, but i think that was the only game apart from one other (which i dont think had a white mario in) that had items.

MuttonBasher

Smash Apprentice
Alright i might try this. I was playing an opponent tonight who used c. falcon, marth ike, meta knight, bowser, lucario, and back to MK, in that order. we played for about 3 hours and developed a nice rivalry where when we ko'ed each other, we would taunt. You had a pretty nasty MK :) I used gold MK toward the end. If you're reading this, send me a pm! ($^\& you nintendo)

The 5th Horseman

Smash Ace
I must find this person!

At 1st he played Marth (This is team battles by the way) and he was good, so I had to play Sheik. Then we both played Captain Falcon and we started falcon punching the hell out of each other. The other players that were there were Wolf and D3.

I must know who you are! The matches were tooooooo epic! :chuckle:

(I also have a video of it which I will load later)

Qaomen

Smash Cadet
Looking for a Dark Link I just played a minute ago for a couple of matches... until I lost connection >_>
I was a green Capt. Falcon...
We taunted at the beginning of the match every time, and when we knocked someone away.

Qaomen

Smash Cadet
*agrees*
I bet most people who are actually member on smashboard don't even bother looking here when they just have a fun match on wi-fi, so perhaps when they see such signal they go look in this thread if someone wants to add them as a friend.
"utilt jab dtilt " is a good one I guess.

Nick The Potato

Smash Apprentice
Hmm Ill give it a shot.
So yesterday I was in basic brawl and online we basicaly played house.
There was a
Bowser-Mama
Samus (changed suits often) - Daughter
Me (Pink Captain Falcon) - Son
Ike - drunk dad.
If you are one of these people PM me.
It was amazing. Whenever Ike came close me and samus hid behind Mama (Bowser)

LSDX

Wah!
I am looking for a person I played 3 months ago who is most likely casual at the age of eight years old. >_>

Fail.

DAGanmanert

Smash Apprentice
Looking for someone else, sorta..
Is a Normal costumed MK
Named CASPR
We "met" through a friend and after ppl left it was just me and him..
By far one of my fav opponents, even if hes a MK Main =P
We had some Epic Matches.
I was a Blue Wolf btw.
Im pretty sure this person uses smashboards, obv knew some MK techniqiues...Post here CASPR!

Royale

Smash Journeyman
Now that i got a recording device, i've already uploaded and recorded some matches.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mmCubicalmm

I'm hoping to find some folks i played against.

Espically that ness i dueled at Final D on my Metaknight.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neav8YOxv4Q

also looking for this pink D3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnhEo52u7u0

also looking for this Dedede, they played a white peach
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfeUL7CNafo

Another cool thing i wanted to point out is at late night hours when all the nubs go to sleep. Its easier to find people, i have a section of videos of me and my sparing partner in Basic Brawl in the SAME room fighting. We had MSN so after every match we'd message each other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GmMj8ro4gI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYY60l9uTe0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Af20uF14hc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2pAt76nvKo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVe79VUWASs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxyubgkh4F4

Good times, good times

Steel_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Looking for:
Stages:
Costumes:
Opponents:
Item on/off:
I think it would be better if we posted in this format so its more organized but its only a suggestion
As I want to keep this thread from becoming a spam thread, please post in this format you may add any extra's you see fit to add.

Top Bottom