• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trumpet trick....thing

MagicJosh

Smash Apprentice
I was messing around and found this weird thing you can do using the trumpet and its momentum cancelling properties.

So let's say you hit someone into the air, if your ally is on level with them, they can hit your hit opponent during hit stun, and then you can follow up right after with a trumpet. This cancels the knockback right when it happens. So doing this you can keep both players in the same spot allowing small combos.

I only got to try it once, but I got it to work fairly easily. We chainned three moves together before I screwed it up. This is probably too situational to be useful, but it's fun to do.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
hey magicjosh your a little lost dedede boards are a little over to not here. same thing to you luxor. and magus you need a avatar. it bothers me.

Magus-Cie

Smash Journeyman
I prefer not to have a face in the true spirit of Mr. Game & Watch, merely an outline in which words appear.

Top Bottom