• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trouble Getting CD's?

hectichobo

Smash Ace
I have found the perfect way to get all the CD's quickly. Go on regular brawl and turn items on for once in ur life. Im not done with the torture yet. Turn them on HIGH! Omg its tradgic. Still not done.... Turn everything off besides carrying items and pokeballs... Turn the CPU to human...if u have a friends... great... have them help... if not... just have the controller on and have the character sit there.... Next go on final destination and throw everypokeball IN THE CENTER. I garentee if you are on a 10 MINUTE BRAWL you will get atleast one mew/celebi/jirachi... i have gotten 6 CD's in 1 match with this trick because ur still gonna get them (and stickers) out of capsuls...i have gotten ALOT of stickers doing this as well... i now have all the CD's and it only took me 1 day...

Super_Nostalgic

Smash Apprentice
CD Phactories, so much easier. I'm doing one right now, of coarse, more for stickers than anything else atm. I have a wireless controller with a "Turbo" button that makes it seem like I'm rapidly hitting A and held up on the control stick when I turned it on so it thinks i'm holding down too. Fun stuff

The Red M

Smash Apprentice
I have an even better idea for those who dont you CD factories. make a stage in stage builder with 2 or 3 conveyor belts heading toward a wall. Have all items off except for sandbag. Put them on high. Keep hitting him and you will only get CDS and Stickers.

CrazyShaman

Smash Apprentice
I have an even better idea for those who dont you CD factories. make a stage in stage builder with 2 or 3 conveyor belts heading toward a wall. Have all items off except for sandbag. Put them on high. Keep hitting him and you will only get CDS and Stickers.
That would be considered a CD factory...

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Although I suppose this isn't the right thread for it, it is CD-acquiring related, and I don't want to waste a whole thread on it.

Can anyone tell me how many songs there are in Brawl? I've been using the CD/Sticker Factory for awhile now, but in the past 4 10-minute sessions I've yet to get any CDs. I know with certainity that I'm missing a few animal crossing songs. I still have some challenges to unlock, but only one of them contains a CD as a reward. Knowing the number of songs will help me determine if this one song is the last song, or whether there are still more to find.

The only explanantions I can think of is I need to go on Smashville in order to get these, the songs that I think I need don't exist (I'm basing the assumption that I'm missing mulitple songs on the fact that I DLed the Brawl soundtrack beforehand and it has songs that my Brawl doesn't) or I have really really bad luck.

Thanks. :(

Top Bottom