• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tropical Storm Ike

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeLikeIke

Smash Cadet
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at4+shtml/204013.shtml?3day
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sfl-hurricane-ike,0,5553119.story
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080901/ap_on_re_us/tropical_weather_139

Tropical Storm Ike is expected to become Hurricane Ike in the coming days. Early forecasts predict Hurricane Ike will cut across North America and head towards the Arctic, where it will pick up ice and blizzard it's way south through Northern Asia and South East Asia. Typhoon Soren will then merge with Hurricane Ike near the Philippines and head southwest. After consuming Australia, Ike will enter the Antarctic and blizzard again, then destroy South America and head North East toward Europe. Ike will then slash south across the Mediterranean and engulf Africa, from whence it came. Once it reaches the southern tip of Africa, it will turn north again and annihilate the India and the Middle Eastern region. At this point, it will likely fizzle, due to unfavorable conditions. The unfortunate souls in the eye of the storm will inexplicably be incinerated.

Projected statistics for Hurricane Ike:

Wind Speed - 486 mph
Rainfall - 3,237 in
Diameter - 6,982 mi
Tornadoes - 9,001
Damage (USD) - $759.31 trillion
Affected Territories - Earth
Deaths - 6,602,224,175
Destruction - Complete

Despair, mortals, for death is imminent.

Lex Crunch

Smash Journeyman
This is dumb. I thought a Hurricane starting with the letter G (like, Gustav, or something) was already headed toward Jamaica.

Hard Corwen

Smash Cadet
haha man i was too late! i thought about coming here and posting this when i saw it this morning.

Yeah the first thing that came to mind was, "Prepare Yourself". so perfect! :laugh:

haha

XACE-K

Smash Master
I need to resist my urge to make a joke on this.

Prepare yourself people. A tropical storm that you'll feel no sympathy from is coming. Tropical Storm Ike will f-smash all that will come in it's way. Once it becomes Hurricane Ike, it'll fight for it's hurricane friends. Instead of f-smashing you, it'll Great Aether you. Take that Hurricane Meta-Knight.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
This is funny, but what does it have to do with improving Ike's (the character) metagame in anyway...

Some idiot posted this in the General boards, and I will say it again, this does not deserve it's own thread if it's a joke...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom