• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trophy Tussle Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Wow, I'm going to regret this but I guess Maxim Tomato.

I haven't had time to check my gallery, and I won't tomorrow because people are coming over.
Egruntz, I'm said because this game is losing it's regulars and it's becoming unpopular and people just don't care anymore. It saddens me.

Florida

イーグランツ
Hey you never pmed us like you said you would.....
Really? I could've sworn I did :urg:
I'll be sure to PM you guys when the next trophy is revealed. ;)

Oh, by the way, this trophy is long over.
But the next trophy will be revealed later today or so.

Florida

イーグランツ
Alright! Trophy #3 has been revealed!

I made sure to PM you guys this time! ;)
Good luck guessing!

Florida

イーグランツ
Trophy three guessing deadline has expired! Scores have been edited, so be sure to see where you stand by checking the front post!

The next trophy will be delayed for a few hours more than normal. So in addition, you'll have that much more time to guess! Meaning, the new guessing time works as the following:

• 5:00 P.M. NST
So... you basically get a full twenty four hours =) Hopefully this will help people out!

I'd like to see this game get more popular as well ;)
TELLJORFRIENDS.

pokeman800

Smash Cadet
Either Hyrule or Dreamland... depends on my mood.
Trophy three guessing deadline has expired! Scores have been edited, so be sure to see where you stand by checking the front post!

The next trophy will be delayed for a few hours more than normal. So in addition, you'll have that much more time to guess! Meaning, the new guessing time works as the following:

So... you basically get a full twenty four hours =) Hopefully this will help people out!

I'd like to see this game get more popular as well ;)
TELLJORFRIENDS.
AAAUUUGHGHH! Missed again! I will NOT miss the next one!

Florida

イーグランツ
Sorry for the LOOOOOOOOOONG delay guys, my camera ran out of batteries and I couldn't find any batteries for a while. I had to break some remotes here and there =P

Anyway, the fourth trophy is up! This one's a tricky one, so enjoy!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
It's Birdo. You can't get the Ice Climbers invisible because of Nana in the background. You also can't get the white outline of GaW to disappear. It's Birdo. If it's not, I checked everything else that floats and is 2d...so Egruntz...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom